Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous Horizons update 2.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Hello Commanders,

This morning we have a quick update going out. The servers will go offline at 3PM UTC and will return within the hour. Below is the changes for this update...

• Fix a render crash with schematics
  • Remove debug version string
  • Cannot target anything when in ship vicinity fixed
  • The following controls should now work when near a ship.
    • All other targeting buttons (cycling, next hostile, sub target, wings etc)
    • Cargo scoop lowering
    • Shield toggle and stabilize
  • Poll the state of module perks to notice when they go from No Effect to Available, and refresh the synthesis UI page
  • Allow Mac users to use Micro Resources that were previously gathered using their Horizons-enabled commander on Windows
  • Fixed some mission string substitution errors

Thanks!

Any news on the 'transactor server' bug which reappeared after the release (people reported that in beta it was fixed)?

Can we get a fix for the bug that is affecting the pitch controls for the SRV?

When using a controller, trying to set the pitch for the SRV always stays in the default position for the left stick. It dioes not matter if you invert the axis or if you pre-set the sticks to work the pitch as you want it. It always stays with push up to lift the nose of the buggy and pull back to dip the nose of the buggy - the default setting.

It does not feel natural. Please fix this bug as it makes contolling the buggy very difficult when using the thrusters.

Last edited:
Any word on the missing free MKIV for the beta backers? I was a BETA backer and don't see the ship anywhere...

"We're happy to announce that, as promised, every player who backed our original Kickstarter at Beta level or above will find a Viper Mk IV docked at a starport for free in ‘Ships'."

Last edited:
Don't know if it's a bug or not, but I was approaching a hazardous RES last night and the rings of the gas giant were blindingly bright, will this be fixed? or at least dimmed a bit?

Any word on the missing free MKIV for the beta backers? I was a BETA backer and don't see the ship anywhere...

6We're happy to announce that, as promised, every player who backed our original Kickstarter at Beta level or above will find a Viper Mk IV docked at a starport for free in ‘Ships'.

Did you back at Kickstarter level because I have mine, and I think you only get it if you are a Kickstarter backer "Beta" I think refers to the level of Kickstarter package you purchased.

Deleted member 38366

D
I hope this is not going to be another daily event until even more bugs get ironed out

Considering the amount of High-Impact issues remaining (see Bug Report Forum), I also think these updates are there to stay for at least a while...

Two of the new Mission types I took both failed due to isses with either Mission description or required key events not taking place in order to proceed with that Mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about muddy textures and optimization. FPS should not go so low while i am just looking on planet from great distance! Work hard! This game costs so much!

Did you back at Kickstarter level because I have mine, and I think you only get it if you are a Kickstarter backer "Beta" I think refers to the level of Kickstarter package you purchased.

Yes I was a BETA kickstarter. I bought in at what I could afford.

Brett C

Frontier

"We're happy to announce that, as promised, every player who backed our original Kickstarter at Beta level or above will find a Viper Mk IV docked at a starport for free in ‘Ships'."
I've sent you a PM, please have a read on it. Thanks! :)

Brett C

Frontier
Don't know if it's a bug or not, but I was approaching a hazardous RES last night and the rings of the gas giant were blindingly bright, will this be fixed? or at least dimmed a bit?
Could you PM me the details on this (DXDiag, screenshots, location in the game)? Sounds like a possible rendering issue. :)

Hello, I have many active missions from Sobago. I just read a message about and update in 30 mins...

What's happen to the mission timer? I'll not be at home after the update (I'll move in 2 hours), 2 hours was the needed time for my mission...

So?

I can be so annoying to point at the return of the losing of exploration data bug? I know its missing on the list because there probably wasn't enough time to fix it yet but I just want to make sure nobody forgetts about it :D
Deep space is calling for me.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom