Elite Dangerous: In-Game Memorial Name Requests

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Kirill "Kiryan" A. Dragneel
Vasiliy "Vasiji" R. Avis
Daria "Dasha" P.
Ivan "Vanya" P.

Also, I would like to put a phrase next to these names.
"Always. Always be a winner. At everything. As long as you are alive, your mission is not over".

Thank you.
o7

Last edited:
John Wesley "Wes" Loftin (Grandfather I got my first name from)
Thomas Alanzo Cuff (Grandfather I got my middle name from)

Both were major space nerds like me and LOVED to watch me play this when I was little. They even played back in the 90s. That's how I started. Thank you for this oppertunity FDev, this would have made them smile... both of them.:')

Frederick Wimble, my grandfather. He always dreamed of flying to the stars and was a great fan of Lost in Space and would rush home to listen to it on the radio. This will be his chance to be in the stars

Duran TATLI & Arda Inellioglu

He was my father. First Flyer Of CMDR CorsairTR. We Flew together into unknown in 2016. This was the only game that kept him alive while fighting his disease. Please Put his name. Arda Was My Closest Friend who passed away in 2017 by motocycle accident. He Was a bounty hunter , he really wished to explore entire galaxy on elite.

Thanks

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,

For more information on in-game memorials, please see this post.

If you have lost a loved one that you wish to have memorialised in-game, please reply to this post with their name. We will collect these names over the next few weeks and add them to the specified locations.

If you have previously contacted us for this reason, please still post the name down below to ensure no-one is missed out.

Please avoid posting anything other than the name you would like memorialised. We’ll use this thread to keep track of names and revisit it every few months to update the list in-game. To discuss the topic more generally, please visit the original post.

o7
Hans-Georg Zeiner

Terrence G. Hull

and;

Dads Orbital
Mothers Grace

Dedicated to all the mothers and fathers past and present.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom