Elite Dangerous: In-Game Memorial Name Requests

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings Commanders,

For more information on in-game memorials, please see this post.

If you have lost a loved one that you wish to have memorialised in-game, please reply to this post with their name. We will collect these names over the next few weeks and add them to the specified locations.

If you have previously contacted us for this reason, please still post the name down below to ensure no-one is missed out.

Please avoid posting anything other than the name you would like memorialised. We’ll use this thread to keep track of names and revisit it every few months to update the list in-game. To discuss the topic more generally, please visit the original post.

o7
Donald Ware

Ricardo Mendoza Salinas

My father (who passed away last month). The greatest friend i've ever known.

Thank you devs for making this.

Greetings Commanders,

If you have lost a loved one that you wish to have memorialised in-game, please reply to this post with their name. We will collect these names over the next few weeks and add them to the specified locations.

If you have previously contacted us for this reason, please still post the name down below to ensure no-one is missed out.

Please avoid posting anything other than the name you would like memorialised. We’ll use this thread to keep track of names and revisit it every few months to update the list in-game. To discuss the topic more generally, please visit the original post.

o7
Joe Gibbions

"Uncle" Douglas Alfred Brown, my name-sake, mentor and dearest friend. 30 years or more since you passed and you're with me still.

Greetings Commanders,

o7
Robert and Alicia Martuge
Louis Frederick Brown

Greetings Commanders,

o7

Hi Zac,

My request is a little different, would it be possible to get an ingame memorial in for Ronnie Greene aka Captain Rock, who just recently passed, please? I'm sure for a lot of us older heads who spent a good amount of time journeying in the original Elite back in the 80s were also listening to his now classic sci-fi electro/breaking records as their accompaniment along with other tracks of that era. It would be awesome to see an outpost or something if that were possible?

Also, may I request a memorial to Chilly B from Newcleus please? Another cosmic band from that time, same as above.

Thanks for your consideration. o7

Greetings Commanders,

o7
Ekkehard Aumann

Benny Harvey

Also, why this memorial thing wasn't made around Tionisla Graveyard I continue to wonder. Would have been so much easier, and lore-friendly.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom