Elite Dangerous: In-Game Memorial Name Requests

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
James A Mick

My uncle whom I used to watch play the original Elite back when I was in kindergarten. He was one of those unique people who loved mathematics and would make understanding it more fun and easier to comprhend. He will be missed.

o7 uncle Jim, you are at one with the universe now

'Evans Heaven' would be a nice rememberance for all the dozens of family members (including both my parents) who have died since Elite was born. Once over 100 strong and alive our Evans family in Birmingham UK has now dwindled one-by-one to less than a handful. Thanks to all at FDev if you could make this wish happen.

Last edited:
My father Noel Finlayson. He bought me my first computer, encouraged me and I enjoyed Elite on the C64 (later Frontier on the Amiga). I miss him. He passed away 2 years this week but with the pandemic it was the first anniversary that we got together and talked about how much we miss him. Asking just in case its not toooo late to raise requests.

CMDR Zordrak

On of our Cobra Wing commanders and member of the Brazilian ED community that we unfortunately recently discovered is no longer with us here and we would like to perpetuate this great friend and commander in the game in which we knew and were always together with the community. If any the FDEV goes for more beacons with the names, Cobra Wing would be grateful if it expanded to EBOR (our main system) the Beacons of memorial , to perpetuate there also our commanders together with the others that appear there in the names.

RIP my friend, will always be with us in the Elite stars and have a great trip to rest ❤️

Greetings Commanders,

For more information on in-game memorials, please see this post.

If you have lost a loved one that you wish to have memorialised in-game, please reply to this post with their name. We will collect these names over the next few weeks and add them to the specified locations.

If you have previously contacted us for this reason, please still post the name down below to ensure no-one is missed out.

Please avoid posting anything other than the name you would like memorialised. We’ll use this thread to keep track of names and revisit it every few months to update the list in-game. To discuss the topic more generally, please visit the original post.

o7
I have previously contacted you via email. Our fallen CMDR is CMDR Daddy's Girl, Miss Deana Bell. She will be sorely missed by the squadron.

My beloved wife and mother of our daugther. She passed away after a seven year fight against breast cancer. She bought me ED for my birthday in 2014.

Ina Kalitschke

11/10/1978 - 28/12/2020

R.I.P we'll love and miss you forever!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom