ELITE: DANGEROUS - ITALIAN TRANSLATION PROPOSAL

HUUUUUUUU!!!!

difficult to enter history, in the events of the galaxy if I have to translate them, I want to play! do not work!!

Hi, guys!
I'm also an Italian player, though I do not live in Italy no more, by twenty years... I'm part of the EDDiscovery team, a very wide spread third party tools for E:D. We recently introduced a translation system, already available for some languages (Italian, Portugues, German and Polish, by the time). We strongly support E:D localization, as we feel that the player base could be very benefied by.

I'm glad to offer our support for an Italian translation, and share the knowledge we already have in regard the lore, mechanics and special sci-fi terms used in the game.

Forza, ragazzi!

Hi guys!
I hope FD will agree with this initiative, I have some friends that don't play Ed because they don't understand what they have to do with the missions.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

+1 for the Italian translation

I am definitely supporting this. Italy has one huge community and they deserve a translation.

I play ED since 2014, always hoping for an italian traslation, galnet news in english are so difficult for me to read.
X4 have a good italian translation made by fans of the game.. make this happen for ED too please :)

I support this initiative! +1!

Hi everyone,

i'm an italian commander of elite. I love it and i lost such a great part of my life for this game with exploration, combat and every other things. I wil never get tired to play it. In in these years I have always hoped the traslation would arrive and now seeing that there is a concrete hope fills me with joy.

It would be great to enjoy the playlist, the galnet news audio and the others new things in our own language!

Please FD, consider it! We are ready to take on the burden! [yesnod]

I think that almost anyone who tried to play with an Italian Wingman/Opponent has to say we are some spaghetti pizza porcodd** good guys. Don't wanna be too romantic or Patriotic but we fought hard with out PMFs, we rule 2 national big discord channels (Elite Dangerous Italia and Elitaly)...we have plenty of stuff to give to the community but most of Italy is getting its own room in real space exploration, and this is a lot to be said :) we would love that even if it means putting some hard work after having worked 9 hours as a Mason like I would. We don't care that much, but we do care about the result and passion does help in many ways, especially in a vast game like E:D.

Top Bottom