Release Elite: Dangerous Market Connector (EDMC)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Version 3.42 (2019-06-19)

This app downloads your Cmdr's details and system, faction, scan and station data from the game Elite: Dangerous and, at your choice, either:

You can run the app on the same machine on which you're running Elite: Dangerous or on another machine connected via a network share.

Usage

The user-interface is deliberately minimal - your choice of data is automatically downloaded, transmitted and/or saved when you start Elite: Dangerous, land at a station, jump to a system or scan a body. Start the app before entering the game to ensure that you don't miss any data - some data is only available at game start.

Click on the ship name to view its loadout on ED Shipyard (“EDSY”) or Coriolis in your web browser.

Click on the system name to view its entry in Elite: Dangerous Database (“eddb”), Elite Dangerous Star Map (“EDSM”) or Inara in your web browser.

Click on the station name to view its entry in eddb, EDSM or Inara in your web browser.

win.png
mac.png

win_dark.png
mac_dark.png

win_transparent.png

Click here for Installation & Setup instructions

Last edited:
64 Bit compatible? I try to install and do not see a "install successful" message.

If no message, then how do i know it installed correctly?

Where did it install??

Eventure, creator of TCE, says that we have to manually input market and star system names because EDMC doesn't supply the information he would need to automatically enter it.
EDMC does supply the System and Station name. Eventure is aware of this so I presume that he thought you were referring to other "information".

Of course, I did. Star system name and market name isn't enough for TCE.

I don't know the details of what is or isn't needed by TCE to avoid having to enter in information manually. I just thought to ask here in case something can be done. I got as far with TCE as having to type in a station name and realized that wasn't going to work for my particular flight layout. If EDMC/TCE could find a way to have EDMC auto-populate everything TCE "needs" once you dock, that'd be amazing.

Thus my inquiry. Here's hoping!

I've just installed this in order to share market data etc. and could do with an 'idiot's guide'.

I set the hotkey up as #. Does this mean I just press # when I land at a station to upload the data, or do I need to go into the commodities screen first?

What do I enter in the 'API Key' field of the EDSM tab?

I set the hotkey up as #. Does this mean I just press # when I land at a station to upload the data, or do I need to go into the commodities screen first?
No need to go into the Commodities Market. But wait 'til you're properly docked before hitting the hotkey.

What do I enter in the 'API Key' field of the EDSM tab?
If you click on the "Elite Dangerous Star Map credentials" link in the EDSM tab in settings it will take you to that info.

Last edited:
Hello Otis,

can't close the settings window with your new version 2.0.6.0. The X or OK button didn't work. Have to use the taskmanager to kill it.

Hi at all, at first, sorry for my bad english, but I hope you understand me.
I have a problem with EDMC (since the last update from 2.08 to 2.09, I think). The tool does not detect more system and station if I press
the refresh button. "Verbose logging" is set to "1" in the Appconfiglocal.xml and the path to the net.log is correct. If I open the "Status Window"
the System and the station are correct. What is wrong ?

Greetings from nepomuk

Hi at all, at first, sorry for my bad english, but I hope you understand me.
I have a problem with EDMC (since the last update from 2.08 to 2.09, I think). The tool does not detect more system and station if I press
the refresh button. "Verbose logging" is set to "1" in the Appconfiglocal.xml and the path to the net.log is correct. If I open the "Status Window"
the System and the station are correct. What is wrong ?

Greetings from nepomuk

its server side....FD did something broke. ED app is stuck as well and do not update curent location....... there is probably issue with API.

Ahhhh, Ok, thank you ! The servers were down for ca. 1h. The beginning of this problem I did not recognize.

Thank you ... :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom