Elite Dangerous New Aera Gamplay leak [fake?]

I was hopeful until I saw the 'yellow warning triangle'.

In every other instance I have seen: on ships, on SRVs, in stations, the ED universes generic warning sign is a yellow circle cut into four. That one detail causes doubt for me. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking very good fake that does not pay enough attention to details.

Gc6ixoN.png

If its real, then that command centre was built by Faulcon Delacy. They can't even put the wires away in a Condy's cockpit so why are people surprised to see those wires on the floor?

I'll tell you why - because Faulcon De-Lazy couldn't be arsed to secure those wires, and they don't give an Arx about health and safety! :mad: I'd write to my MP about this but I've heard they're kinda busy at the moment.

Too bad it's a fake. I was about to say: "Shut up and take my money!". Disregardless of the "quality" of the scene - it's an atmospheric ice planet, i was excited they might be working on it, but meh...

It could be real for few reasons:

Fdev always posted here when something was fake. In fact they never commented the leak. Let's see if they will comment here.

The ice rendering looks the same shown for ice planet at lavecon 2018.

The low definition of some details suggests it's concept design and not final production. It looks like a video created for internal review.

The honeycomb effect of the windows. That's a sign because a fake would not have shown such original visual effect. All fake concept art never showed this kind of effect.

The mirrored BRIDGEis definitely FDev prerogative!

It could be real for few reasons:

Fdev always posted here when something was fake. In fact they never commented the leak. Let's see if they will comment here.
Will will be along in a moment to tell us "Don't worry, we've asked our development department about this video and they say they are removing the tripping hazard. Thankyou for drawing it to our attention ...... oh wait ! "

Top Bottom