Elite Dangerous New Aera Gamplay leak [fake?]

Sure... But I've never said I don't want improvements to the game at all.. Read again the bold part in my Stuart's quote
He summarized your response in quotes and what you bolded is the inferred meaning behind such a statement.

If you go to the bar, order a drink, and turn to leave after two minutes and the bartender asks "Do you want your drink?" and your response is "yeah, two minutes ago" does it sound like you still want that drink?

The thing to bare in mind as well of course is that ED is a lived in universe as detailed in previous official videos put out by the FD team. The artists go to great pains to incorporate scratches and a sense of wear and tear in ships in ED even as far as the grease stain that's on the floor directly behind the pilot's seat in the Krait Mk II, not to mention the snaking cables found in other designs. In this video, it's too clean, hence clearly not FD's work.

He summarized your response in quotes and what you bolded is the inferred meaning behind such a statement.

If you go to the bar, order a drink, and turn to leave after two minutes and the bartender asks "Do you want your drink?" and your response is "yeah, two minutes ago" does it sound like you still want that drink?
Non sense, and you're not Stuart anyway so what's your point in this discussion other than coming against me?

Top Bottom