Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship to space??? so much questions... and no answers...

Last edited:
Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship on space??? so much questions... and no answers...
We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release

We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release
As Frontier are supposedly sticking to their original marketing plan, we'll get a stream of material up to Christmas (or festival of your choice) and then silence until beta (I'm assuming there is a beta) then anticipation of release (who knows even DBOBE may put in an appearance).

However Frontier likes to keep a lot of secrets until the release, to keep the element of surprise and the desire to buy.

So, yes for the information but not an avalanche.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Top Bottom