Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Announcement

I'm hoping that we get an update on the vision for Elite dangerous and our progress towards it as part of the lead up to the new era. I think the game would benefit greatly if players had a renewed sense of the direction in which the game is heading.

For instance I'd be interested if in the future if players may be able to build industrial facilities to produce commodities themselves, or if carriers will eventually behave like pieces on a (galazy sized) chessboard allowing us to enhance or disrupt other player activites, or if base building will ever be a thing.

Looks like you folks are losing your new fave CM:
:-(

Looks like you folks are losing your new fave CM:
:-(
OMG @Arthur Tolmie is firing people already! ;-))) just kidding, just kidding, sorry, couldn't resist :D

Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship to space??? so much questions... and no answers...

Last edited:
Hm, i want to now just can i walking in my spaceship, planets, or i can out from spaceship on space??? so much questions... and no answers...
We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release

We'll find out soon enough, their marketing campaign officially starts sometime next month so I'm optimistic we'll get a constant stream of info, teasers, screenshots, and concept art leading up to release
As Frontier are supposedly sticking to their original marketing plan, we'll get a stream of material up to Christmas (or festival of your choice) and then silence until beta (I'm assuming there is a beta) then anticipation of release (who knows even DBOBE may put in an appearance).

Top Bottom