Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Hotfix 10.01 | 01/02/2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Hope you're having a good Tuesday so far. Ok! Let's get ready!

Forgive me for the 'Short Sweetness' of these notes today, Commanders!
I'll do my best to address further comments and conversations in the thread, however there's been quite a lot going on the past 24 hours to let's get cracking and see how we go o7

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Commanders will today recieve a Hotfix to address a number of key mechanic and stability issues, arisen since Update 10.

Odyssey only servers will be offline from 12:00pm UTC with minimal downtime required.

The hotfix will be available at approximately 12:30pm UTC or earlier (I'll keep in touch here!)*

*MUCH earlier! It's available NOW (12:02)

Updates of note:
  • A fix has been implemented for the HUD failing to update when the SRV would collect cargo.
    • This is where you would need to relog to continue to make further collections.
  • A fix has been implemented for the SRV only being able to pick up one item at a time when transporting cargo.
  • A fix has been implemented for deceased NPC bodies blocking reactor consoles at some settlements.
  • A stability fix has been implemented.
    • This one will be of interest to Commanders who are currently struggling to progress through the main menu before encountering a crash.

Thank you again for the continued conversation here in the Forum, especially following yesterday's investigation into server stability.

See you as we go with today's Hotfix journey! o7

Last edited:
2022-01-31_16h41_32.jpg

Excellent, but have a question. Is there a reason why the P key takes the game to the menu!?!!

Was gonna use the P key to bind a emote and when I used it, game went to menu.

Very odd, but used a different key.

Excellent, but have a question. Is there a reason why the P key takes the game to the menu!?!!

Was gonna use the P key to bind a emote and when I used it, game went to menu.

Very odd, but used a different key.

I think it's a legacy thing from when it was called the pause menu (but doesn't pause the game). Just use a different key if you can't unbind it :)

Top Bottom