Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Hotfix 10.02 | 03/02/2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Apologies for swooping in on you quite suddenly with this on your Thursday morning, however at approximately 12:00pm UTC today we will be deploying a small hotfix to address some stability issues experienced with Elite Dangerous: Odyssey.

It's a short and sweet one again today, Commanders! Please forgive the quietness yesterday - it can get very busy 'behind the curtain' here at the moment and attention needs to be spread accordingly, so thanks for being patient regarding CM tags, messages and responses. You're all mega important.

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Commanders will today recieve a Hotfix to address a number of key stability issues.

Odyssey only servers will flip briefly offline from 12:00pm UTC with minimal downtime required.

The hotfix download will be available shortly after the downtime (as usual I'll be in touch here anyway).​

Updates of note:
  • A number of fixes to address stability issues have been been implemented.
    • Some of these fixes contribute further to tackle the plight of crashes encountered when loading Odyssey from the main menu.
    • Further code stability support fixes have been implemented.

Thank you again for the continued conversation.
Your constructive conversation and thoughts are always enjoyed (always love the fun stuff too!).

o7 and a Happy Thursday.

Last edited:
Odyssey only servers will flip briefly offline from 12:00pm UTC with minimal downtime required.
That's it! Enough! Grrr!!!11one!
Another hotfix just as I'll get back from strolling the 'old ladies!"

I shall release the dogs of war!
liferingS.jpg

Updates of note:
  • A number of fixes to address stability issues have been been implemented.
    • Some of these fixes contribute further to the plight to tackle crashes encountered when loading Odyssey from the main menu.
    • Further code stability support fixes have been implemented.
Can you tell us if these include "instancing with friends on the same ship when engaging the frameshift drive" improvements?

(I refer to this initiative as "No CMDR Left Behind", when it works properly)

Top Bottom