Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Name Competition Winners

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
ED_Odyssey_Keyart_Logo_1920x1080.jpg
Greetings commanders,

We previously ran a competition where our players could submit their names to potentially be included as names in featured locations for Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are excited to now reveal the winners!

Congratulations to our prize draw winning Commanders:
  • Gibbs
  • Geeson
  • Taschieri
  • Blaes
  • Heighton
Your names will be appearing as future location names in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey!

o7

It seems that these CMDR names have not been selected randomly.
These names are all in one word, starting with an uppercase letter, containing only one uppercase letter, no numbers, no crazy things, it's completly homogeneous.
Well, if you don't follow the rules above for your CMDR name, you will not be selected I guess.

These names are all in one word, starting with an uppercase letter, containing only one uppercase letter, no numbers, no crazy things, it's completly homogeneous.
Well, if you don't follow the rules above for your CMDR name, you will not be selected I guess.
Don't cry baby because you don't have been selected. And glad not to see a planet named YuGiOhJCJ in Elite Dangerous xD

Don't complain. Some have paid a high price in the Kickstarter to have their name in the game.

Well, it was for a station, a planet or a star system.

Here it will only be a location. :)

😷

Congrats to the winners, with the international nature of the player base maybe we could get a few more indian, chinese, brazilian and other diasporic names around the place?

Top Bottom