Elite Dangerous Odyssey OST

Update:

The good folk at FDev sent me an alternate link which, I think, is unique to me so I can't paste it here. However, it works fine and you can opt for MP3 or WAV (or both) formats.

One thing to note: when you unzip the files, the wav's and mp3's don't have a full set of metadata tags. As such, you need to use something like "mp3tag" to edit said tags to add artist, composer etc. Once done, you can play away!

I got a reply from support. They are aware and the team should have a fix in the next couple of days.
Unbelievable. After 15 days the next couple of days to get such a simple thing done. I don't like to see there code.

But I shoudn't be to unfair - they even had a problem to process the order at first fo a couple of days too.
What a lousy way to do business.

I think they need to get the utterly appaling gpu optomization performance issues right for a start
this game is fun but its as about as broke as it can get
how could they release this utter drivel when compared to horizons when run side by side on twin pc with same os gfx card an sys files
from the unintuitive menus ect to the totally flat bases that have been screeded over
I like it but I really despise the mess of it they have made, would I rec horizons 100%
would I recommend odyssey quite simply no...…..
for now I will just try to remain positive and hope they can dig themselves out of the event horizon they have dug for themselfs
as for the sound track couldn't fault it as I cant find it 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Update:

One thing to note: when you unzip the files, the wav's and mp3's don't have a full set of metadata tags. As such, you need to use something like "mp3tag" to edit said tags to add artist, composer etc. Once done, you can play away!
Yeah that sounds like typical frontier, give it to em half done and let them fix it.

One of my pet peeves... I really can't believe professional companies release digital music without proper tags. I recently downloaded MP3s through a download card (that came with a vinyl record) and almost all the tags were wrong. Mixed languages, spelling errors, you name it. How??

It is such an easy thing to do properly and you save your customers so much time... (not even speaking about how unprofessional that looks).

I have also added to a problem ticket being unable to download the OST. I get the same "access denied" page that everybody else is getting, but I bought the deluxe version too...

I have the same problem :
1622848792304.png

1622848826674.png

So .. do Lifetime Pass owners get the OST? I cannot even see a download link anywhere in Frontier- downloadable products etc - let alone a broken link?

So .. do Lifetime Pass owners get the OST? I cannot even see a download link anywhere in Frontier- downloadable products etc - let alone a broken link?
snap, Lifetime Pass owners are supposed to get the Digital Deluxe version of Odyssey... cant see the ED:O alpha forum so cant verify but

Top Bottom