Elite Dangerous Odyssey OST

I dont have a download link in steam library either.. so I have now submitted a ticket to CS to get this applied to my account.
It's in another section, on the top of the game list you can se a drop down menu, just click and select the OST section to see what you have available (no idea the actual name, i'm not using steam in english)
1623347108524.png

Last edited:
It's in another section, on the top of the game list you can se a drop down menu, just click and select the OST section to see what you have available (no idea the actual name, i'm not using steam in english)
View attachment 238757
Thanks .. but , no unfortunately, i dont have it in that section (or any section) - but appreciate the help!

FDEV Customer service already responded to my ticket, validated my LEP status and gave me links to download MP3\WAV formats of the entire OST.

If your legit entiled, just ticket it - its a known issues and they are working through it.

Props and shout out to FDEV Customer service for super quick turn around!

Last edited:
Congratulation, Frontier, your service is worst then you game. One month since releas and to numb to set up a simple download page.

Top Bottom