Elite Dangerous Odyssey: Passenger Missions at Burning Stations Update

All of the Odyssey concourses at the damaged and repaired stations since the release if odyssey remain off line after being 100% repaired you can not disembark at that station or book an apex shuttle to that station from another system either while the Horizons parts of the stations function as normal.

Greetings Commanders!

At approximately 11:30 UTC / 12:30 BST today, we will deploy a server side update to address an issue where there were no Passenger Missions available at burning stations.
Some of the stations in question, as an example, were Donar's Oak and Arc's Faith.

This server update requires no extended downtime, but a brief reset for Odyssey players only.

Thank you! o7!
Sally, please, passenger missions in Odyssey still do not show the destination faction details. I cannot see which faction to deliver my passengers too anymore unlike Horizons.

Believe those were examples from the Previous incursion when the issue was noticed - since KC-V C2-11 was corrected, Ieyasu Dock is the only burning one this time around that i know of.
There is still an issue at this station Kipling Orbital in kc-c c2-11 where the mission boards function but all other services are still off line including the concourse as if being damaged when it was not

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders!

At approximately 11:30 UTC / 12:30 BST today, we will deploy a server side update to address an issue where there were no Passenger Missions available at burning stations.
Some of the stations in question, as an example, were Donar's Oak and Arc's Faith.

This server update requires no extended downtime, but a brief reset for Odyssey players only.

Thank you! o7!
Anything for the missing 30 missions in almost all the On Foot mission boards ? In my home system (LTT 4131) and surrounding systems, I used to have 75 on foot missions, same as ship missions, now since update 5, it dropped to 40-45 on foot missions only and restore missions are stuck to zero since then.

Greetings Commanders!

Thank you! o7!
Where is the rescue ship for tilman

Really Tilman has had a week on fire so should be in repair with no rescue ship needed ... though I guess it was a few hours late on being attacked last week as well ...

It'll just be Krispy Fried Marlinist in Tilman by now. No further rescues required at this point - although Kumo may be interested in a side-venture...
Did somebody say fried meat?

just meat.jpg

Writing team should use that botched rescue attempt and write Galnet article how thousands upon thousands perished in station fires while rescue ship exited hyperspace inside of the moon.
It would also be fun to have part of the megaship wreck stick out of the moon surface.
Embrace your bugs Fdev.

Really Tilman has had a week on fire so should be in repair with no rescue ship needed ... though I guess it was a few hours late on being attacked last week as well ...
How do you work that out? Stations attacked by Thargoids or terrorists have burned for more than a week before. With Thargoids it's tied to the Incursion state but we have no idea how terrorist attacks are measured at all.

This perception of stations burning for only a week has persisted in the player consciousness for some reason, despite being untrue since January last year.

Top Bottom