Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Questions and Answers

Nope, not key binds, fire groups for your ships.
@zimms @epoch5
Ah ok. However, this has happened to me (on PC) and I now have a backup BINDS file... the fire groups I have to reconfigure each time.... thought this was normal 🤣
Had to do it this morning after the update 9 patch.
Maybe different people have different experiences with this?
Certainly, it seems that we have experienced different situations (y) :giggle:
o7

@zimms @epoch5
Ah ok. However, this has happened to me (on PC) and I now have a backup BINDS file... the fire groups I have to reconfigure each time.... thought this was normal 🤣
Had to do it this morning after the update 9 patch.
Maybe different people have different experiences with this?
Certainly, it seems that we have experienced different situations (y) :giggle:
o7
Never happened to me before just glad i noticed it before getting in to a gun fight.

This just keeps on getting better and better. First it blew my fire group settings out of all my ships and now it won't let me put the fire group settings back in about half my ships.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
This just keeps on getting better and better. First it blew my fire group settings out of all my ships and now it won't let me put the fire group settings back in about half my ships.
Do you realise you're posting in a thread that was started last year?

You would be better served looking at the stickied threads in the News section to discuss current events/issues. There are many relevant posts to the fire groups issues in the latest one https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/update-9-01-patch-notes.595714/

Top Bottom