Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3.01 | Horizons Update

A moon has been reinstated in the Sharur system, which disappeared in Update 2 and caused issues for players trying to log into game whilst present in Sharur.
Please tell me you are now going to be renaming that moon to "Kamino". Alas, it's probably not a Water World though...

Will give this patch a test - thank you.

One thing I have noticed is that when flying around and scanning other ships, i have yet to see any engineering mats discovered from them - is this a known issue? (I may have missed the notification if it was). If not happy to bug report it.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Could you please look into why there is no increase in the combat bonds stats (EDH)? I've turned in hundreds of combat bonds the last few weeks and get paid for them, but the stats in the codex still shows only 1. This breaks the unlocking of a few engineers in the bubble. There are many reports in the tracker, here are 2 links:

Hello! Ahh thank you. Will see where we are with these. Thank you!

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Will give this patch a test - thank you.

One thing I have noticed is that when flying around and scanning other ships, i have yet to see any engineering mats discovered from them - is this a known issue? (I may have missed the notification if it was). If not happy to bug report it.

Throw one over, Aewarin! If it feels suddenly unusual for standard gameplay then a report is no problem to pop in. Thanks!

Totally agree. Here's an issue tracker link if you haven't already added your voice:

Voted. I experienced this issue once yesterday but then I was able to get out. I wear a military blue suit tho' (and wanderer suit onto it). The issue I was talking about is about not being able to wear black default suit, since it's entirely missing from the game. That may be the cause of black adder error. Flight suits appear to be bugged tho'.
Check my issue:

Also, why can't I have multiple flight suits loadouts? I mean, I want to wear my wanderer suit in stations but when I fly my FDL, I want to wear my military flight suit (without any jackets and stuff). I bought tons of it. Why do I need to edit my default suit loadout all the time?

Since starting a play session this afternoon with the new patch, I have had two MAJOR crashes/lockups while in ED. First was just after entering Hyperspace, second was exiting system map after changing target station. First time I was unable to do anything but hard restart (RESTART button), couldn't even get into Task manager. Second was almost as bad and still ended up doing a hard reset. I have had NO problems like this before today with EDO!

Can you please add a fix to be able to complete CG (Community Goals) missions in EDO?

There is no button to complete the mission.

Thanks for Fixing the Shuttle thing. Thas bug had me clear my Alpha save and was my biggest fear for Odyssey.

I won't be back in the bubble for at least 12 months (I left on Odyssey launch day after buying my Artemis suit), but it's good to know that it's fixed.

Does anyone know if these unlisted fixes fixed Non-Human Signal Sources in Horizons? Last I checked, threat 6+ were only spawning scouts, never interceptors, and I'd really like to practice my medusa solo.

Great work on the continuing updates, however, keep up the good work.

Hello and good day. Dear Madam @sallymorganmoore; regarding updates and fixes:

I still can not download the Odyssey soundtrack, from the Frontier official store. I really wanted to enjoy to the new tunes; can it be corrected already?

I wanted to also report a bug or suggest a game mechanic. When on a foot mission, we can restock (ammo, medkits, energy cells...) when going near, from our spaceship or srv.
It would be also good if we could also recharge our suit battery, when choosing the 'RESUPPLY' option... currently; we need to get in/out the ship or srv, to recharge the battery.

Kind regards to all,
Me

Last edited:
Top Bottom