Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-10 120651.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-10 120651.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 88

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
My FC stuck in jump process, I cannot cancel it and stranded in the deep space... and the upkeep doubled again... and the tritium fuel calculation is doubled too... :/

View attachment 238508

Hello! Do you happen to have a link to this as an issue in the tracker please? It'd help me out a lot with narrowing things down. Thanks!

Am I blind? I see that the notes specify that pledge indicator was added to station services HUD but I don't actually see it here?
Edit: When I poked around a bit more, I found another silly thing where Tillman says "It's boom time in S##SystemName;" :p
20210610050159_1.jpg

Just went in for a quick look and the in-station framerates seem smoother with a little more "bloom" which makes it all look better.
Looking forward to trying out the changes.

PS: is it too much to hope for that Bartenders will allow us to trade data at some point in the not-to-distant future...?

It appears that if I change loadout to flightsuit, the role panel changes but worn suit does not change.
Other suit types / loadouts 'seem' unaffected ...

Last edited:
Fantastic news, Commander! Good to hear regarding FPS.
Regarding engineering. Noted entirely. Leave it with me o7 (I can't promise when I can update on this but just wanted you to know I've jotted it down).

LOL.... so you reply to him, but not me when I mentioned it ?!?!?

Am I invisible or something ?!?...................

sallymorganmoore

Do you only accept congratulations and thanks in this topic? Messages about new issues in the game are not for this topic and do not relate to feedback? )
Please don't just bash comments with no reason, when questions about issues are actually being adressed. The community is getting a proper communication as asked so your comment is just harmful and not true

Arx

• Arx will now be awarded for Odyssey gameplay, including -
    • First footfall
    • Organic sample
    • Organic analysis
    • Suit/Weapon buy/sell/upgrade
    • Suit/Weapon modify
    • Selling goods/assets/data
    • Combat zones on foot - winning and capturing point
    • Shuttle travel

Just to re-itterate.

There appears to be no ARX gains for infiltrating settlements, which is... roughly 80% of the new odyssey content (due to most of the missions being based on this stuff)

Could you possibly ask the designers if this is an oversight, intended design (and if so, what's the thinking behind it?) or something they plan to implement in the future?

Okay, so the Carrier Shipyard Stock bug is still not fixed, this one is starting to worry me a bit a it’s quite a big bug.

This is the one where the ‘Capacity Required‘ is way, way to low, around 12 units when it should be more like 1200 units - at present this bug also stops the ships that you should be able to buy not being present. Such as the combat advanced pack is supposed to supply a Fer de Lance and a Mamba while only a Fer de Lance is available.

I posted this In the issue tracked a while back but it’s gonna expire soon. On a more positive point it’s great to see the team here and engaging with us! Nice one!

Noticeable FPS improvement/difference in space. When disembarked at a space port however, on foot, it tanks.

Not sure how many times I need to delete my graphics config files lol.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous

sallymorganmoore

Do you only accept congratulations and thanks in this topic? Messages about new issues in the game are not for this topic and do not relate to feedback? )

I've been responding to issues noted throughout the thread, Commander. It takes me a little time to go through but I'm getting there o7

Top Bottom