Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I bought the "Wanderer" suit pack but it isn't available in loadouts. I have had it confirmed that my account has the pack but there is a bug somewhere that stops it from being availlable for display on my avatar.

I duly reported this via the issue tracker but, when I try to view my issue there's... well, another issue:

Hello! Hmm let's see what can be done about sorting out that weird ticket link so we can see it! I've got someone looking into this shortly.

I bought the "Wanderer" suit pack but it isn't available in loadouts. I have had it confirmed that my account has the pack but there is a bug somewhere that stops it from being availlable for display on my avatar.

I duly reported this via the issue tracker but, when I try to view my issue there's... well, another issue:

Hello! Hmm let's see what can be done about sorting out that weird ticket link so we can see it! I've got someone looking into this shortly.

At some point I noticed that my Pioneer skin was only available when I was customizing the loadout I was wearing. Maybe that's similar?
That was a few days back though. Didn't re-check after.

Hello! Thanks for waiting on me while I get stuck in to all of your juicy comments. I've noted this down to see whether we can get further confirmation on this side of things. We absoutely know theres room for more lighting improvements, I just want to see what more we can share at this time in terms of specifics. Thanks!
Thank you! The lighting and UI brightness changes between Odyssey and Horizons is completely different and in some instances have taken away the beauty of space and caused me headaches trying to even read the UI.

sallymorganmoore

And PULSE RED is still white... fgs... it cant be that hard to get that stupid lightning fixed....

It's game development so you'd honestly be suprised.
Is this in the tracker, Commander? I've made a note but if I can get a ticket link to make sure it's going in the right direction then that would be awesome. Thanks! o7

Deleted member 115407

D
At some point I noticed that my Pioneer skin was only available when I was customizing the loadout I was wearing. Maybe that's similar?
That was a few days back though. Didn't re-check after.
There is an issue with some skins not being available when customizing some suits.

The Artemis suit stands out as the biggest problem, i.e. when you are customizing your Artemis suit, you are locked out from choosing a lot of non-Artemis undersuit options. For instance, the default Maverick undersuits skins.
(Which is a shame, because the Artemis undersuit is... well... I don't like it).

I have not bug reported this issue.

Just checking this out on my break. Looks fantastic! I'll definitely be booting up the game tonight.

Love the communication Sally. You're being lovely and people definitely will appreciate the dialogue.

sallymorganmoore

You must be right then. I'll go delete the bug report.
(Don't worry FD, I'm not going to delete the bug report)
Maybe it's because I'm in Anarchy space or something.

Nono please don't haha, I've got someone looking at it because...I mean...it looks nasty regardless of whether it's a mass player issue. Like I don't want it to BE a mass player issue so if this is something potentially creeping in, we can investigate early.

Hello, Sally. o7
I would like to highlight three bugs.

1. There's still no option to choose a default flight suit (the black one). Nor there are options to use paid-for vibrant ones. And (at least) wanderer outfit is broken now - the upper part of the fligth suit that's under wanderer jacket corresponds with color of the jacket - only hands change colors appropriatelly (e.g. get red when you switch suit to red earth military suit).

2. DBX collision detection is broken (heavilly). Both on foot AND in SRV.

3. My personal bug. ;) The NPC lady's breast still disappear when you get close. It's really bugging me. ;) Very similiar to hair bug you fixed.

I know those are little things and won't ever be upvoted, especially by people that didn't buy those suits/ship, but for those who did it's extra irritating (and disappearing breast is a whole different level of disturbance in the Force).

Last edited:

sallymorganmoore

Just checking this out on my break. Looks fantastic! I'll definitely be booting up the game tonight.

Love the communication Sally. You're being lovely and people definitely will appreciate the dialogue.

It's great to hear! Love spending time with you guys and even better where I can like...get some of these creases ironed out today. Thank YOU all for what you do!

Top Bottom