Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3

what gpu are you using?? because i have fps problems now after the update.
Did you reboot your PC after installing the update. Solved it for me :)

1623402633089.png

Thanx for update.

How about the most annoying issues?
  • player cant easily manage modules, you need store modified modules then place them from different tab
  • player can unintentionally sell crafted modules
  • player cant see what modules you have on ship in the shipyard before choosing that ship
Check the road map and you will have your answers.

I'm now getting a solid 60fps on a RTX 2070S following yesterday's patch.
Don't see any posting on these forums as to what this morning's hotfix is intended to address...

Don't see any posting on these forums as to what this morning's hotfix is intended to address...
I'm assuming it's going to address the rocks in the settlements issue that people have been seeing.

@Zac Cocken I know your watching. I just wanted to point out I had to relog Horizons to claim my CG reward as there is no way to do it in odyssey from what I could tell from the megaship Iron will of justice.

I think it's to do with the ongoing plot.

Slight improvement with my GTX 1050 Ti.

In space : 60+
In station in ship : 40+
In station on foot : 25-30.
On planet in ship / srv : 30-40+
On planet on foot : 30-35
On Foot terminal Menus : 15 (really sluggish).

Oh, am not aware of that. Will have to search the forum but haven't come across anything strange in settlements that caught my attention.
Neither did I, but some did. I did have loads of CTDs though last night, so hopefully that will be fixed. I usually get about one, or two, but last night it was every five minutes or so. Very difficult to get missions done.

I had issue to complete last community goal. Button was missing. I did it on horizons but didn’t get any reward. How can I get my reward please. I was in top 25%.

For me, one of the most refreshing changes that's come about, is having a Community Manager who is demonstrably comfortable with actually engaging with the community. Saying "we listen" and actually showing it are not the same thing and I hope the other CMs will follow Sally's lead.
and that change is missing from the patch notes. Thanks to the CM!!!!

Top Bottom