Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I would like to share a mission or two with you!
To be serious, what happens if your ship storage is already full at 100% at the moment I board my ship? Game crash?
No, like with any other items you will get a promt with emergency boarding aka discard all loot

Good update note.
I might guess that with this update Odyssey could be promoted from alpha stage to beta

The server has been back up for a while. I'm getting "your client is too old" message when I try to log in, because I still don't have the update.
No - they really are not back up!
offline.jpg

No mention of the Carrier Shipyard bug, the one where the ships you have for sale - are not actually available when you go to buy them, being fixed. Or the broken live update of stock?

Any news on these? Or is it now a case for the console release?
I wouldn’t have minded so much if I did not use my carrier a lot - but I do!

That all Odyssey missions can be shared is really great. Can you implement the same for Horizons, all missions shareable? :) Would be much easier to choose any mission and share with a friend than having to look for wing-missions.

Hey VR folks, sorry to be the bearer of bad news on this one but the DSS fix didn't make it in. We thought we had the fix ready for this Update but it still needs some more work. Apologies.
Thanks for confirming - any chance of a timeline for this? It breaks exploring for VR users - it's one of the big issues keeping me in Horizons.

Wow, what a long list of fixes and changes. That needed two coffees (not one) to read. :) The developers have been very busy, thank you developers!

It looks like all the last remaining issues I had with Odyssey have been fixed, so I'm really happy! Plenty of hype from me for when I can play the game (unfortunately I have to do some work first) as I am loving Odyssey.

Thanks once again!

It means exactly that, yes :) I jsut replied to @davinator791 with what I hope wasn't a garbled explanation, haha.
Hey Sally, thank you for your extra explanations (y) (y):D - this update business is really complex and takes so much time and effort !
Please pass on my thanks, and my appreciation to the other CM's, and also to the people who are continuing to improve, update and fix the Elite Universe 💫

All of your energies are very appreciated by me (and thousands of others, I'm sure!) - the collective you,
[the team of CM's, and all the 'hidden' coders / fixers / artists / developers / and so many others]
- have enabled me to experience this alternate reality ,
to enjoy the wonders of your creation,
to explore the vast universe which David Braben has brought into existence ....
thank you
🌷

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Hey Sally, thank you for your extra explanations (y) (y):D - this update business is really complex and takes so much time and effort !
Please pass on my thanks, and my appreciation to the other CM's, and also to the people who are continuing to improve, update and fix the Elite Universe 💫

All of your energies are very appreciated by me (and thousands of others, I'm sure!) - the collective you,
[the team of CM's, and all the 'hidden' coders / fixers / artists / developers / and so many others]
- have enabled me to experience this alternate reality ,
to enjoy the wonders of your creation,
to explore the vast universe which David Braben has brought into existence ....
thank you
🌷

This is downright lovely, thank you. Thank you all!
I'll keep sifting through to clarify further where I can. Huge apologies I wasn't clearer on that one from the start :)

o7!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom