Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 5

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Great Job and thanks for the update.
Hope missing settlement containers for missions are also fixcerd.
Will test it out as far as the update is online ;-)

Wow, that's a long list. Including quite a lot of stuff I've been wishing for.

Were any changes made to the availability of things like Smear Campaigns, Settlement Defence Plans or Opinion Polls? I was kind of hoping they'd become a bit less ridiculous to find.

Any new on when the weapon reload bug will be adressed? Every time you go to supercruise, multi cannons, heatsinks and shield cell banks are full again.

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Is the smear campaign plans fix in?

No mention of Smear Campaign Plans. What the hell.

Glad to see you guys fixed the Smear Campaign Plans not spawning!!!

Wait...nope...I misread "Now mission boards will have a maximum of one mission of each type going to any single settlement." as something that would make the game not a pain in the butt.

Hey! Speaking of that, how about we up the dang timers on the missions!

smear campaigns? just skimmed the list, so might have missed the relevant part?

This is going to be top comedy if smear campaign plans still aren't fixed.

Wow, that's a long list. Including quite a lot of stuff I've been wishing for.

Were any changes made to the availability of things like Smear Campaigns, Settlement Defence Plans or Opinion Polls? I was kind of hoping they'd become a bit less ridiculous to find.

Sorry these are missing from the notes, we've just been doing some triple checking and this should indeed be fixed.

Factions
  • Updated all starsystems' information towards the end of each day's faction simulation "tick", instead of notifying each starsystem in turn as it's processed.
Hi, thanks for the notes.

We would like some clarification on this point if possible:

I sincerely hope I'm reading it wrong but this looks like we'll only be informed of BGS changes when it's... too late to actually do anything about them? The staggered/uneven tick was problematic but this seems to be "make it always as late as possible" and is therefore an actual nightmare come true for BGS-touchers.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom