Elite Dangerous Odyssey: Update 6.01

ED-EDO integration issue. Serious. I took a stack of 19 Massacre Missions in EDO. These were all against ships. Pirates and Defectors. I also took a BOOM delivery mission. I switched to Horizons, and only 6 Massacres are showing here and no delivery. I had finished about half of them, and started the Boom delivery. Most of the missions are just vanished.

Auto Dock isn't working right since the 7.01 or whatever it was. It just does nothing and says to slow down. Happens very, very frequently. Auto Dock basically useless now. It continues saying Slow Down until I fly the ship to just above the landing point with the gear down, then it acts like it's going to land, and then still doesn't land and goes back to Slow Down. EDIT. Now it won't Auto Depart either. Just drifts free. I've tried multiple ships and done a menu reset to no avail.

Last edited:
EDO post 7.01 BUG. I just gave Lori Jameson 24T of Kongaa Ale. I can see on the counter that she received the 24T. I took off to get the last ton, and was immediately threatened by a pirate after me for that big load I was carrying. But I should have no cargo. I checked my cargo and it showed the 24T still there. So I went back down to Lori Jameson, and she indeed still had my 24T of ale, and when I tried to give her 1T more from what it showed in my cargo, there was no transaction. I did this repeatedly with no change in response. I menu logged the game, and now my cargo shows empty.

Top Bottom