News Elite Dangerous PlayStation 4 Set For Launch!

The real question is what would you "like" to do first? (I don't like the idea of "should" in this game ... blaze your own trail dude!).

A couple of suggestions ...

- pick up Missions from the mission board

- trade "rare" goods around the galaxy (these increase in value the further you take them), here's a nice map of the more common "routes"

- contribute to the Community Goals (CG's pay a reward to anyone in the top 100% who's made any contribution, no matter how small - these can sometimes reward new players handsomely)

- do a spot of bounty hunting (new player hint: drop into nav beacons or non-hazardous RES sites, head towards laser fire, scan the ships involved, work out which one is the criminal (WANTED), wait for cops to get his shields down, then join in and claim the killing blow).

Thank you for the helpful info. I suppose it is more what I want rather than should. trade appeals to me and the community goals. o7

Thank you for the helpful info. I suppose it is more what I want rather than should. trade appeals to me and the community goals. o7

Super! For what it's worth I used "rare" trading to get up to my first Cobra (and beyond). I really enjoy the travel aspects of this game (undocking, route plotting, generally handling the ship in both normal space and supercruise, arriving at a strange new destination many lys away from where I started and docking again). I was less interested in the hardcore price comparison aspects of finding the big money trade run so "rare" trading was perfect. I whiled away many many happy hours flying between the Lave/Leesti cluster and the Witchaul/Fujin cluster shown in this simplified map.

8VcqjC9.jpg

Enjoy!

Top Bottom