Elite Dangerous: Scarlet Krait Connection Issues | 29/07/22 [RESOLVED]

I haven't played Elite for a fortnight because, well, the weather was nice, motorbike, work and all that. And today I have rain and time, I'm relaxed, I've even banished my wife to the pub so I can play a few rounds in peace... and then the server crashes - shortly after Salvation has announced the construction of his super weapon. I tell you... we're all going to die 😧!

Frack it: I'll go to the pub and have a drink! Cheers, commanders!
So it's all your fault then.

At least now we know who to blame.

I haven't played Elite for a fortnight because, well, the weather was nice, motorbike, work and all that. And today I have rain and time, I'm relaxed, I've even banished my wife to the pub so I can play a few rounds in peace... and then the server crashes - shortly after Salvation has announced the construction of his super weapon. I tell you... we're all going to die 😧!

Frack it: I'll go to the pub and have a drink! Cheers, commanders!

Go to the pub too. There's a great woman sitting around lonely right now ;-)

Because FDev doesn't approve of me sending my wife to the pub alone?
But now that you mention it...

Holy sh... what have I done?! Never, NEVER let your wife out of the house alone... how could I forget!
No, no, no...it's not that. It's this part:

I haven't played Elite for a fortnight
and
today I have rain and time, I'm relaxed
and you make plans and execute them in order to play.

That's the kiss of death, man. Had you not planned it, it would have been fine.

No, no, no...it's not that. It's this part:

and

and you make plans and execute them in order to play.

That's the kiss of death, man. Had you not planned it, it would have been fine.

Ahhh... yeah, that's... yes... that's right - IT IS TRUE - hell, you're actually right - last time we had a local network outage (which I managed to work around with a hotspot via my smartphone), so this time the universe had to play it safe and just pulled the plug altogether!

Bummer :ROFLMAO:.

Thank you, Sally. :D
(Will spend the evening mining in Hoxxes IV now, but will return.)

QUESTION:
Since we can not hunt now and do the CQ's,
it there a chance you can tone down the threshold for the Rewards of the CG's?

Prettypwease? :)

(I would generally prefer if there would be a fixed threshold for player to be eligible for the reward (assuming a new player in a Sidewinder),
and THEN the Tiers would decide what reward all (eligible) player would get.

At the moment it feels more like "If I want those fancy rewards, I have to beat other players... which makes them my enemies."
I would rather prefer it to cooperate with other players to achieve a common goal, instead fight them for limited recources.)

o7

Top Bottom