Elite Dangerous: Scarlet Krait Connection Issues | 29/07/22 [RESOLVED]

Commanders if you’ve held off from trying to get back in game, now would be a super time to try.
Things seem to be looking in good shape but let me know if problems are continuing after trying again o7
THANK YOU, SALLY! :D

Also, big thanks to the Team for fixing this issue so quickly! :D

I wish you all a nice, relaxed weekend! :)

o7

It's funny because my "Scarlet Krait II" is docked in Gateway, & I'm 18k Ly from there in my Purple Conda!.
Gonna repaint it as soon as I get home, which will prolly be a month or more. Hopefully it will lie
quiescent after the Hotfix! :]

Good to hear, well done! CqC seems tricker to fix even though a high number of Cmdrs voted for the issue tracker. As expected

Crash to Desktop issue while flying Condor is a 2 year old CQC issue still not fixed unfortunately.
Let's hope they fix general crash to desktop after each match issue reported recently in the next update.

Last edited:

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Good to hear, well done! CqC seems tricker to fix even though a high number of Cmdrs voted for the issue tracker. As expected

Ye, what he said

Just to slide back in a little because I can appreciate the thoughts on this.
The team have made solid work on the issue behind CQC right now, but it will logistically need to come as part of a client update - That being Update 13.

Not too long to go now, Commanders o7
Really grateful for you sitting through this one.

Top Bottom