Elite Dangerous Ship & Vehicle Blueprints "3305 Edition"

I released the revised full set of fifty five vehicle blueprints in three languages yesterday to celebrate Frontier's 25th birthday.

The new versions have updated stats for Beyond and annotation for all hard-points AND for the first time utility slots. These are numbered in top-to-bottom order from ships outfitting.

The full set are here: http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.uk/post/Elite-Dangerous-Ship-Blueprints-January-2019

There are English, French and Spanish versions available. German versions are waiting on translations and will be coming SOONTM.

I now have all the translators required, so thanks to everyone for that. The Anaconda, Beluga, Fer-De-Lance and Cyclops have all been updated in the last 48 hours to fix mistakes.

Hope you enjoy them.

Regards

Anthony (CMDR Arithon)

image.axd

Last edited:
I can imagine that took a lot of effort, well done.
I have collected a few "technical" names for some ships from the log files a while back, like "independent trader" for Keelback. Do you think that would be useful information or forth wall breaking?

It looks like the fighter bay location on the Beluga is off (the larger incomplete square area behind the cargo hatch).

Magnificent work as ever Arithon, can't wait to check these out properly when I'm back at a proper computer (I'll update the links from my "Best of Forum" thread and give this another shoutout while I'm there too).

It looks like the fighter bay location on the Beluga is off (the larger incomplete square area behind the cargo hatch).

I don't think so. Watch this video. You'll see the hatch is slightly rear of mid-ships where I have it.

[video=youtube;-QfW_y_2Mlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfW_y_2Mlw[/video]

I don't think so. Watch this video. You'll see the hatch is slightly rear of mid-ships where I have it.

Hm, that does not quite convince me unfortunately, I will have to buy a beluga first and then and see for myself. I might have a response in a few hours.

The FDL-schematic misses a colored box for one C2 hardpoint. Besides that I have no further constructive criticism.

I released the revised full set of fifty five vehicle blueprints in three languages yesterday to celebrate Frontier's 25th birthday.

The new versions have updated stats for Beyond and annotation for all hard-points AND for the first time utility slots. These are numbered in top-to-bottom order from ships outfitting.

The full set are here: http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.uk/post/Elite-Dangerous-Ship-Blueprints-January-2019

There are English, French and Spanish versions available. German versions are waiting on translations and will be coming SOONTM.

BUT here's where the community can come in. I've been asked by a CMDR to produce Polish versions of the blueprints, which I am happy to do, but with only one person doing all the translation work, it'll take a long time. If there are any Polish CMDRs out there who'd like to help, please PM me and I can get you to work on getting the ship descriptions and other texts needed translated into Polish. Thanks.

Hope you enjoy them.

Regards

Anthony (CMDR Arithon)

I cannot thank you enough for this. If this was released in a book I would buy it.

I've got all the ships, so I will test the Beluga tonight to be absolutely sure. I've fixed the FDL (thanks for that) and I will update the bitmaps after I've made the kids dinner tonight.

I've got all the ships, so I will test the Beluga tonight to be absolutely sure. I've fixed the FDL (thanks for that) and I will update the bitmaps after I've made the kids dinner tonight.

Just finished my comparison mashup.

Thanks for creating these helpful and nice looking reference pictures.

Top Bottom