Elite Dangerous Spring Sale | Cosmetics and more!

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Dusting off the Emporium tone today, to alert you to some spring-time savings from Frontier and the Elite Dangerous Gamestore!

FrXWaoWXgAE_i47.jpg 'Frontier Spring Sale'!

Get 75% off Elite Dangerous and 55% off the Odyssey expansion with the Steam Spring Sale! Available until 23 March 2023!

If you're looking to perhaps introduce a fellow Commander in the making to the Galaxy of Elite Dangerous, to join you on your discoveries and adventures out in the black, this is a really good time to do so!

With 55% off Elite Dangerous: Odyssey (currently reduced to £13.49), 55% off Elite Dangerous: Commander Premium Edition (currently reduced to £22.49) and 75% off Elite Dangerous (currently reduced to £4.99), you can take your pick!

Not only that, if you're a fan of the music of Elite Dangerous, the soundtrack is currently 50% off, at £5.49.

1920x1080_V1.png
'Elite Dangerous Spring Livery Sale'!
For those already out in the black, why not add some additional colour (there's more than orange, promise) to the mix with our current offerings in the 'Elite Dangerous Spring Livery Sale', over in the Elite Dangerous Gamestore.

Discounts include:

• 30% off Ship Kits, Cockpit Customisation, COVAS, Gear Sets, Weapon Skins, Fleet Carrier Layouts & Fleet Carrier ATCs.
  • 15% off Paint Jobs, Weapon Colours, Engine Colours, Fleet Carrier Paint Jobs, Fleet Carrier Drive Colours, Fleet Carrier Holo-Markers.
The 'Elite Dangerous Spring Livery Sale' starts NOW (March 17, 12:00 UTC midday) and ends on March 24 2023, at 12:00 UTC midday.

We really like to see you showing off your personalised looks as you set out on your journeys across the Galaxy, so if you do pick up anything new then don't forget to share your vibe off with us over on social channels or even in replies here, in the Forum.

Have a wonderful day, Commanders, as well as a super weekend ahead o7

It's a pity that the discount isn't on the Frontier store - I have a copy of Elite:Dangerous - Horizons bought from Frontier and I thought I would update it to Odyssey - but I don't think the Steam Expansion works with a Frontier Elite?

Colin

It's a pity that the discount isn't on the Frontier store - I have a copy of Elite:Dangerous - Horizons bought from Frontier and I thought I would update it to Odyssey - but I don't think the Steam Expansion works with a Frontier Elite?

Colin
works for me

PROBLEM OR BUG
I play in PC with VR.
Since the new update , The outside camera to your ship, when looking down , it tends to flicker
and the more You look down it flickers even more.
And it's also been happening in the map where i'm looking at other systems.
I don't know if this is a problem with all or just the VR mode.

Here's an idea...Have a 50 percent sale on the actual ships in the game.
Call it a universal response in support of the Thargoid war or whatever.
Then players might buy ships they don't have and back to the store for the cosmetics.

Colin
I am sure that I saw on the Steam site somewhere that you must purchase EDO from the same source as EDH.
I have EDH 4.0 from Frontier as part of my console transfer.
This is linked to Steam to allow me to play EDH on Geforce Now.
I would have assumed that this implies that I have to buy EDO from Frontier and link to Steam/Geforce Now as with EDH.

Not only that, if you're a fan of the music of Elite Dangerous, the soundtrack is currently 50% off, at £5.49

I bought the soundtracks some months ago before U14. Will they be upgraded to include the new tracks? There's a new one when you're supercruising through a Thargoid-invaded system that's just killer; it's like something out of Planescape: Torment.

Not much of an AX fighter, but I did treat myself with Krait Hazard Pack (-30%).
Feels right now with Caustic Launcher.

Colin
Seconding this, both Horizons and Odyssey have been on sale several times on Steam or the EGS while they stayed full price on the Frontier store.

And before you ask, my account isn't linked to Steam and i have no intention to, one launcher is enough, thank you very much.

Greetings Commanders.

'Elite Dangerous Spring Livery Sale'!

Hi, Sally! o7

FYI: nothing is showing on sale at the store today. It was yesterday when I checked, though.

1679191889375.png

Attachments

• 1679191582880.png
    1679191582880.png
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom