ANNOUNCEMENT Elite Dangerous - The Journey So Far

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Elite Dangerous has taken giant leaps over the past five years, with the Horizons and Beyond expansions changing the game forever. Throughout that time, an untold number of pilots have earned their licenses and gone on to achieve greatness among the stars. Take a look back on the journey so far with our new video and tune into the Game Awards this Thursday 10 December to see our next steps in an exclusive Elite Dangerous: Odyssey gameplay trailer!

Thank you for joining us on this journey. Without you, Elite Dangerous wouldn't be the same.

Of course it's just the beginning. We have no sights of mecha suits fighting in the space/lands yet

That's a great video. The hype train is choo chooing for Odyssey

0_d9IBPlHUWVGtIVCZ.jpg

I get you can't show everyone, but it would have been nice for FD to recognize Powerplay and the groups behind that too, since they have been going for nearly as long as the game has been live week in, week out for 288 weeks.

I agree but on a different front : either show all of the big player groups, or none at all. This feels like only some groups matter while the rest of us can play in the background.

Great trailer as always. Been playing since Beta and still so much left to do: Beagle Point, Larange Clouds, Sag A... The list goes on :)

Hopefully with some time off over the Christmas period I may get a chance to catch up on a few

I started my journey on the first day the alpha was released to backers. It's been a long journey and a lot has changed in my life since then, but can't wait to see where the next years will take us.

Greetings Commanders!

Elite Dangerous has taken giant leaps over the past five years, with the Horizons and Beyond expansions changing the game forever. Throughout that time, an untold number of pilots have earned their licenses and gone on to achieve greatness among the stars. Take a look back on the journey so far with our new video and tune into the Game Awards this Thursday 10 December to see our next steps in an exclusive Elite Dangerous: Odyssey gameplay trailer!

Thank you for joining us on this journey. Without you, Elite Dangerous wouldn't be the same.

Bruh, this gave me the feels

Top Bottom