Patch Notes Elite Dangerous - Update 3.7.05

almost 1 year since the carriers were "not launched" ...I don't know how many patches with false notes (I've seen the limpets going through rocks supposedly fixed * since September, but they are not even able to eliminate the false error message of limpets, every time you launch a prospector)

the falls to the main menu happen quite a few,which takes away the little desire I had to play ,the game is worse than in 2019,

a bit regrettable ,really,I can't understand how you let the game get worse every time.

Why bother? A relog (quit to menu) is faster.

I wonder if it will still work after tomorrows patch
My understanding is they already fixed that one. If you leave the instance and come back, the SSD asteroid remains depleted for a few-hour cooldown. There was clearly a deep and previously unrecognized problem with switching to the fighter perspective that it was causing the client to forget the asteroid had been mined without triggering the instance-refresh code. One wonders if this will fix or exacerbate any of the other odd behaviors surrounding fighters.

My understanding is they already fixed that one. If you leave the instance and come back, the SSD asteroid remains depleted for a few-hour cooldown. There was clearly a deep and previously unrecognized problem with switching to the fighter perspective that it was causing the client to forget the asteroid had been mined without triggering the instance-refresh code. One wonders if this will fix or exacerbate any of the other odd behaviors surrounding fighters.
It was another bug. Guess they fix it now. If you fly away slightly more then fighter range, 32kms then back without doing SC - exploded deep core restores. So you could find 1 VO and farm it for 512T single rock. How to fly back ...well, use FA-OFF and imagination :)

I wish they would fix the crappy instancing on Wings. I've crashed 4 times tonight with Purple Python disconnects. It's getting so bad it is almost impossible to play in a wing.

I wish they would fix the crappy instancing on Wings. I've crashed 4 times tonight with Purple Python disconnects. It's getting so bad it is almost impossible to play in a wing.
Just curious, did there happen to be a lot of unsold FC's parked at the various planets and moons.
Reckon it's just me but when I go to leesti, I get all kinds of different colored ship notices. There are about 95 unsold FC's parked in that one system.

This isn't a false error message. The game is telling you that your last prospector limpet is no longer working.

ok i was wrong, i just checked it right now and they have already deleted the annoying message, finally! but I think it was a mistake, and very annoying.
Now there is no message,fail or not 😂 🤷‍♂️

ok i was wrong, i just checked it right now and they have already deleted the annoying message, finally! but I think it was a mistake, and very annoying.
Now there is no message,fail or not 😂 🤷‍♂️

I think you can also turn off the COVAS limpet notifications, you may have changed that setting

My understanding is they already fixed that one. If you leave the instance and come back, the SSD asteroid remains depleted for a few-hour cooldown

Nope. After patch 4 it was still working. I tested meself.
What they "fixed" in patch 4 was the reset with the SLF. And iirc they also removed LTD from 3/4x SSD asteroids.
Nor sure it was a general fix, but for example, the XB egg had Bromelite :D

Still waiting for "improved Tritium spawning rate in ice rings" to return to the game...
Probably also a "Tritium spawning in every ring type" would be welcome.

I know it's a delicate balance but between ships refueling and FC refueling there's an abyss of difference.

Seconded. It still feels really grindy lasering for tritium - which seems a better way than sad or core - with, imho, low yields versus time required.

Why do people assume unfixed bugs are fixable?
Because they don't say anything about them ;) .
If they had told: ok we cannot fix this bug, it's hard, we will be disappointed once and for all.
But if they say nothing, it logically means they can do it but don't do it because -put an excuse here-.

Top Bottom