Patch Notes Elite Dangerous - Update 3.7.05

dooooooooooooooooone! .. ahahahhhaa! ..
gift me HORIZONTS plis! 😋
answer is UK Keyboard

Attachments

• 2020-09-08 15-27-24.jpg
    2020-09-08 15-27-24.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 284
Not even capable to deliver a small patch without additional bugs or side effects... FD has no shame it seems.

Odyssey go-live is going to be fun.

another nerf with some parches thrown in......

Mining
  • Stopped depleted motherlode asteroids from respawning when a player flies a Ship-Launched Fighter beyond its maximum limit

That's called an exploit. I hope you're not one of those that gets mad at FDEV for messing up the "immersion" factor then turn around and complain because there's no more reappearing asteroids?

no, I'm one of those that gets mad when FDev imposes ridiculous grind and money sinks and removes my ability to bypass them so I can enjoy the game and "blaze my own trail" since my trail doesn't involve grinding for credits or anything else.

Last edited:
That's called an exploit. I hope you're not one of those that gets mad at FDEV for messing up the "immersion" factor then turn around and complain because there's no more reappearing asteroids?
well, ye ... just because they broke all other ways. It was always there (respawn), however nobody even bothered while you could find 1 VO rock in 5-7 mins in VO spot.
Since tritium added ice rocks are complete mess.

Mining
  • Stopped depleted motherlode asteroids from respawning when a player flies a Ship-Launched Fighter beyond its maximum limit

I though this was already fixed...

Also can you guys add few lines for NPC's? It is not that hard you know,even i can do that...
Seriously , we all hate those 1% spammers,where is some depth in that.
Seems like you guys at Frontier don't even play your own game...

Last edited:
Top Bottom