Patch Notes Elite Dangerous - Update 3.7.05

Hope you really fixed it not just rised distance. As it was question to flip. FA OFF and flip to align engine smoke, then fly back exact distance. Distance can be measure in relation to any target.

Why bother? A relog (quit to menu) is faster.

I wonder if it will still work after tomorrows patch

Greetings Commanders!

This patch brings the following fixes:

Crashes & stability
  • Fixed an issue when reading inbox messages in Supercruise caused the game to crash
Fleet Carriers
  • Fixed a bug causing delays and disconnections when entering a location with Fleet Carriers present
  • Fixed a UI focus issue which allowed players to sell ships in the background while using Carrier Management
Mining
  • Stopped depleted motherlode asteroids from respawning when a player flies a Ship-Launched Fighter beyond its maximum limit
Thanks as always for your feedback!

o7
Thank you for the info.

Is there any chance they change the useless "Transfer all to Ship" to a more useful "Transfer to the ship all that fits and leave the rest in the Carrier" in the Inventory tab?

Ah, so they have no intention of making mining the same as it was when they introduced mining a few years ago. Not that I mine much, but it would be nice if core mining actually worked. But then it would also be nice if all the other things they've broke were fixed as well. Clearly they don't give a anymore. Neither do I.

Greetings Commanders!

This patch brings the following fixes:

Crashes & stability
  • Fixed an issue when reading inbox messages in Supercruise caused the game to crash
Fleet Carriers
  • Fixed a bug causing delays and disconnections when entering a location with Fleet Carriers present
  • Fixed a UI focus issue which allowed players to sell ships in the background while using Carrier Management
Mining
  • Stopped depleted motherlode asteroids from respawning when a player flies a Ship-Launched Fighter beyond its maximum limit
Thanks as always for your feedback!

o7

Here we go again - another "fix" -- they're touching the mining code, so we can expect the yields to drop again in the ring NotSpots.

Still waiting for "improved Tritium spawning rate in ice rings" to return to the game...
Probably also a "Tritium spawning in every ring type" would be welcome.

I know it's a delicate balance but between ships refueling and FC refueling there's an abyss of difference.

Perhaps the PS4 might receive this as well? I mean, really, this UI glitch is bad. I find random missions on my list I didn't accept, but seeing as you mention ships being accidentally sold, I mean, really?! Jesus.

So is it patch 5? Another patch focused on MINERS ONLY?
What is the point to develop the issue tracker if you don't fix issues that were present for at least 6 months!
Rip Elite:Dangerous, Welcome to Elite:Miners...
Why do people assume unfixed bugs are fixable?

Top Bottom