Elite Dangerous: Update 7.01 and Horizons Update (PC Only)

A fix has been implemented for where engineered weapons were....dealing extreme amounts of damage (I have no 'wit' left in me to give you anything more on this one...other than that really was a lot of damage).
Meme Generator - Now thats a lot of damage - Newfa Stuff

Sorry, I usually refrain from memes but that was neccecary. You must know.

• Some weapon damage values are still potentially not entirely what you were previously used to. We'll carry on looking into instances of these.
Just to double check - are Efficient modded weapons included?

When this update goes live and someone tests engineered beam weapons, would you reply to me and let me know where they are at now? Also, is it just certain engineering mods (like overcharge) that aren't working, or are ALL engineer mods effected? And is the missing multiplier only for DPS, or has range and efficiency also been affected?

Thanks!

Thanks for the updates as usual! Quick one - I noticed last night that NPCs in both a settlement (with scavengers) and a conflict zone were all standing still, unable to move (though they could fire). This was a bug I saw a few patches back but seemed to reappear for me last night... anyone else see this one?

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
What about players who voluntarily exploited the High Damage Output to kill hundreds of players in Open? Those who earned billions of Credits due to this BugExploit & the Thargoids? And those who duplicated items with their Fleet Carrier? They... can just keep everything and don't get any ban or so...?
I have absolutely no idea right now, Nicou, just wanna get those fixes in and everything sorted and then absolutely take your feedback onboard.

What about players who voluntarily exploited the High Damage Output to kill hundreds of players in Open? Those who earned billions of Credits due to this BugExploit & the Thargoids? And those who duplicated items with their Fleet Carrier? They... can just keep everything and don't get any ban or so...?
Why should anyone be banned for doing what the game allows them to do? It's one thing to roll back credits earned through broken game mechanics, but banning someone for just playing the game they were given seems mighty harsh.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
\o/ @sallymorganmoore I love you, please whisper more stuff like this in my ears !!!!
Hahaha, well look...lots of really constructive chatter around here on this yesterday so it seemed only right to do something about it.

@sallymorganmoore should we expect another update beginning of next week ?
HOPEFULLY. We're really going for it but I'll keep you in the loop. Want to get console update out too as a priority.

To help you understand.
Console submission processes are handled differently to PC update submissions. There is a platform turnaround time that developers must abide by.
Hope this helps...
Don’t get me wrong, is that the reason why Odyssee is for consoles on standby? To get it in the right position, so that Sony and Microsoft will give their go to this? I mean after cyberpunk anybody knows that Sony is a little bit hard with products which need some improvements after the release. Honest question.

Top Bottom