Elite Dangerous: Update 7.01 and Horizons Update (PC Only)

[...] extreme amounts of damage (I have no 'wit' left in me to give you anything more on this one...other than that really was a lot of damage)
In C/C++ programmer’s parlance, that amount of damage is INT64_MAX (minus something negligible, perhaps).

Thank you Sally for your signature funny comments in the patch notes :)
and kudos to all of the team for the quick fix.

Hahaha, well look...lots of really constructive chatter around here on this yesterday so it seemed only right to do something about it.
Now that the download times should be more fun - the only thing that's really crazy-bad about finding data is the Settlement Defence Plans - if we could just get the drop rate increased ... probably quite a lot .... it would be so cool :)

I can make sure they are? Doing a big sweep, basically.
Thank you Sally, you deserve a medal... or five.

Just in case it got buried before anyone saw it:

Please fix dropped items from destroyed ships and collector limpets not being able to collect them. Logged an issue and a number of people have confirmed, even though it's not showing as confirmed in the issue tracker yet. Need those materials for upgrades.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Don’t get me wrong, is that the reason why Odyssee is for consoles on standby?
Nawp.
To get it in the right position, so that Sony and Microsoft will give their go to this?
Nope, not at all.
I mean after cyberpunk anybody knows that Sony is a little bit hard with products which need some improvements after the release. Honest question.
Its exactly as we've already said - for us to get Odyssey as perfect as possible on PC first.

I just checked the new look of the criminal npcs and they are gorgeous, each variant got its own look, the Sharpshooter variant has a very cool tactical vest and an opaque helmet with a hood on it, @sallymorganmoore any idea if these will be available for purchase in the Arx Store anytime soon?

Thank you for quick reaction! Elite is the best and, as always, it could be better but let's hope that both devs and community can overcome hard situations and work together on improving ED :)

Greetings, since the update, I have not been able to transfer my mined goods to my carrier. I tried re logging, tried re validating files . Yes there’s more than enough storage capacity on my carrier.
My flummox is proper flummoxed. Please let me know if this needs adding to the official issue list .
Hope your nerves are not getting too frazzled 👍

I get so nervous when people ask me questions like this as if I extensively know the issue exists hehe ummmm....argh!! You'll have to remind me more of where this is written about :) I've been a bit fixated with all these things the past 48 hours hehe.
I may have just had a blip thoug
Apologies, I thought it was a known problem. I didn't read something relevant in the patch notes, so I hopefully assume it is a bug. It really affects gameplay.

I created a ticket: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/43011

Edit: bon appetite!

Last edited:
Top Bottom