[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

Neutral diplomacy as a potential play style...

This concept has been on my mind since I started looking at the game... Now that I'm playing, I stumble upon this post...and you guys have taken it to levels beyond what I imagined. Well done!

I'll add my name and my ship to the efforts. Give me liberty, or give me death!

Unfortunately - I'm currently deep in Federation space - about 150 Lightyears from the Alliance capital...is there anything I can do in the meantime, as I make my way into Alliance space?:cool:

Just move over to elitediplomats.com , then register and join the efforts. Lots of great tips and valuable tools there. All Alliance players are welcome.

Cmdr Montana signing up! Currently in Ethgreze, just got my permit to Alioth.

Great job on your permit! Welcome to the AEDC!

We have 100+ members right now, all of them fighting/trading/exploring for the Alliance. We have a website (check my signature) where major news are published and an active forum (1300+ postings) where every member can get informations about the Alliance, the game and our operations. Teamspeak server is up and running if you want to talk to other people (during events).

If you want to join the Alliance or leave the Federation/Empire, the AEDC is the right choice!

(we don't have any hierarchy worth mentioning. You do whatever you want to do. But we offer a community, a staging area as well as events and news for YOUR Elite.)

Last edited:
Hi,

How many CMDR the Elite Diplomatics is counting in ?

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist

165 memebers right now on our forum alone (and numbers growing fast), some registered at our website, some just post here or at Event thread

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=73506

Most of the action goes on our forum though so registered memebers are actually the ones who are most involved bacause we can keep track of each other, communicate and share information on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I would like to join; my CMDR name is Axel Callaster​.

Please post your name on our roster so all Commanders can cross check it if they need to know that you are friend or foe.

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.msg1372#new

I will add it to the original post after that.

It's just hard keeping track of posts at Frontier forums. With so many people around topics sinking faster than I can type and people post so fast that it's like some chat now rather than a forum. I find it troubling to keep up at times :)

Hey guys, currently trading/smuggling around Eravate, looking to put my (admittedly small) powers to some use. Where do you want me?

Please read that post - it's where the action is. But you need to register first and I will be glad if we can continue to communicate there. At least that way our guys can actually keep track of things.

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.0

Let us/me know if you need any help with outfitting and so on.

Last edited:
Anonymous CMDR reporting in. I'm currently operating in the LAVE/LEESTI area for the alliance, however my activity tends to lean... Outside of the law. Interested in lending a hand to the diplomatic corps provided my identity remains anonymous.

Anonymous CMDR reporting in. I'm currently operating in the LAVE/LEESTI area for the alliance, however my activity tends to lean... Outside of the law. Interested in lending a hand to the diplomatic corps provided my identity remains anonymous.

Will be glad to have you with us. Alliance is all about compromise so as long as we can communicate and work towards the same goals - "outside of the law" is not an issue.

Just bought the game tonight! Looking forward to joining you guys (just registered on the forum).

Sounds great! Don't forget to hit our roster :)

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

After trading in my Hauler buying a Cobra and feeling the need to leave Fed space i left from Hach and just rolled into Ethgreze. The Federation just is not what i had hoped for. i plan to throw my hat into the Alliance cause.

After trading in my Hauler buying a Cobra and feeling the need to leave Fed space i left from Hach and just rolled into Ethgreze. The Federation just is not what i had hoped for. i plan to throw my hat into the Alliance cause.

Welcome to the Alliance!

Check our website and our forums. Feel free to ask questions you might have. Ethgreze is great for grabbing missions and do some for the Alioth Independents as well. You can always join us in our staging area if you want to see something different :)

Hello
I would like to join. My in game name is Cye
Do yall play in open play or have your own group?
thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Please post your name in that thread. Just a small formality so we all can be in touch and share info without problems.
http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

We play in open, no group. Just website, forum and Teamspeak :) We can think about group once wing mechanic will be implemented though. Right now it doesn't bring any benefits since we play in the open.

I'm having fun working with you guys. When I get back from my little expedition I'll start working for the cause again.

I'm having fun working with you guys. When I get back from my little expedition I'll start working for the cause again.

That's really kind of you to say. Thank you. Will be waiting for your return than :)

I've made the area my home, so I think I'll see what you guys have up your sleeves. Just registered and posted in the AED forums

Check activity board. We have something fun brewing today and on holidays :)

With todays patch (1.05) we got our reward for 3 weeks of work. Our operations were successful and a formerly minor Alliance lobbyist faction will soon challenge the ruthless corporation that dominates the system. Lots of players dedicated to the Alliance have run missions, killed authority vessels, defeated system defense forces in checkpoints during lockdown, supplied weapons and armour for our forces and brought prosperity to those seeking independence and defying the evil Empire and the Federation.

The destiny of a whole system is at stake. Soon a civil war breaks out and we need CMDRs that are willing to fight and trade for the Alliance of independent systems!

We offer a website, an active community, a Teamspeak server (mostly for events) and over 180 members. We have two systems that are a priority for us, but no one is forced to do anything. You're an explorer? We like to know your story from the center of the galaxy. You are a trader? Tell us where you trade and how the politics are going in your part of the Alliance. Trigger-happy? We killed a hundred enemy ships this evening during our event.

If you are with the Alliance, the AEDC is your best choice. Make YOUR Elite have a meaning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom