[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

Lave Radio attacked an Alliance system Lave by being inserted there as a Non-Alliance faction and trying to take control of the system. This was met with resistance.

There was an agreemwnt that we do not have a problem with LRN taking assets, but with LRN taking the system.

They did not honor this agreement. If there wasnt an agreement we were fraudulently led to believe that there was one. We ceased all hostile activities. LRN takes the system.

We resist this attack on the Alliance again. LRN and their allies - like you - escalate the conflict and attack our systems.

You are the aggressor. You attacked Lave, which has been an Alliance system since Beta. LRN murdered alliance ships in the thousands, holding a gun to the head of the population, and forcing them to vote for them. Now calling it a legitimate act.

Continuing their reign of terror by attacking Alliance systems, murdering Alliance aligned ships all over the place.

We will defend Lave until it is with the Alliance again, with LRN or without.

Last edited:
How is LAVE Radio "attacking an alliance system by being inserted there" by Frontier....
It was in honor of their 100th episode of Lave Radio podcast show. LAVE Radio has existed before Elite Dangerous went live, as an Independent broadcast. Go listen to episode 1, it was from the Kickstarter days. They are from LAVE, they run LAVE radio, and every year they have put on LAVEcon, the Elite Dangerous convention that existed before Frontier ever did their own Elite convention.

There was no "agreement." Agreements require BOTH sides actually agreeing to terms. Alliance player groups dictated terms, LRN raised concerns which were dismissed, and then NO AGREEMENT was made lol.

How's that 1% influence in Ross 128 today feel? Heard you guys took pride in taking that from the Feds, what a shame.

Last edited:
"Reign of Terror"? I like that one, might just have to start using it. How about Rreign of Terror.
Alliance Combine burns as you speak, BUT DO NOT FEAR GUYS! it's ok that you just abandon one of your player factions, because everything green belongs to AEDC obviously. You can just support Wolf or Mandate or any other faction, because you are such pros at the BGS.

PS. I have declared my terms to a treaty, you can find my "Official stance" posted at the top of all your bounty boards. <3

When LRN is Independent, why do they attack the Alliance and conquer Lave? Instead of being a radio station?

You dont even have the guts to affiliate with them. Anf they dont have the guts to align with you and acknowledge your deeds as one of their supporters.

Rage on, little fella, alone in the universe, denigrated by the ones you claim to fight for, not being aware of the futility of your deeds.

Murder some more while we yawn.

How is LAVE Radio "attacking an alliance system by being inserted there" by Frontier....
It was in honor of their 100th episode of Lave Radio podcast show. LAVE Radio has existed before Elite Dangerous went live, as an Independent broadcast. Go listen to episode 1, it was from the Kickstarter days. They are from LAVE, they run LAVE radio, and every year they have put on LAVEcon, the Elite Dangerous convention that existed before Frontier ever did their own Elite convention.

There was no "agreement." Agreements require BOTH sides actually agreeing to terms. Alliance player groups dictated terms, LRN raised concerns which were dismissed, and then NO AGREEMENT was made lol.

How's that 1% influence in Ross 128 today feel? Heard you guys took pride in taking that from the Feds, what a shame.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/6uek4x/lave_radio_network_is_going_to_war/

"While the war is pending, you can help by running missions for LRN and destroying ships aligned with WoLL in the Lave system."

Seems pretty much the language and actions that would quality the use of the word "attack"

The poor Workers of Lave Liberals.

Rrah and I are not affiliated with LRN and AEDC player supported factions will continue to fall until all attacks on player made factions including LRN are halted permanently.

Rrah and I are not affiliated with LRN and AEDC player supported factions will continue to fall until all attacks on player made factions including LRN are halted permanently.

So you are just griefers that want to attack the Alliance in the name of people who want to have nothing to do with you. Thanks for pointing that out.

The only thing that falls is the smokescreen set up to cover your lies.

P.S. we dont negotiate with terrorists.

Last edited:
So you are just griefers that want to attack the Alliance in the name of people who want to have nothing to do with you. Thanks for pointing that out.

The only thing that falls is the smokescreen set up to cover your lies.

P.S. we dont negotiate with terrorists.

Not terrorists, freedom fighters.

Rage on, little fella, alone in the universe, denigrated by the ones you claim to fight for, not being aware of the futility of your deeds.

And drop to 1% in your home system, because the "might" of the AEDC can't stop a single "little fella"

Starting off, I think some is taking this game a bit too seriously when we start insulting bystanders (I was verbally attacked by an LRN supporter while streaming exploration), so please do not take my comment as a personal attack.

But looking at this from a lore point of view - as it seemed to me you were doing with the comment on why LRN chose to be independent - shouldn't LRN completely distance itself from political minefields, such as owning an entire "capital sized" system? Irl we do get a bit put off when the government and the media is the same entity, why would that - in the viewpoint of lore - be more acceptable here?

Just throwing that out there :)

I'd heard on Lave Radio's show that people were taking this way too seriously. That's why I started my clemency plea with "The forum is an extension of the game. Our tongues are as useful as weapons." We do whatever is in our power to obtain the result we want, and that can include talking. We are all just playing a game <sincere grin>

When LRN is Independent, why do they attack the Alliance and conquer Lave? Instead of being a radio station?

You dont even have the guts to affiliate with them. Anf they dont have the guts to align with you and acknowledge your deeds as one of their supporters.

The Lave Radio crew have already expressed the desire to stay neutral, but that must be hard for them to do if they find themselves the victims of a faction which claims to be the Alliance

Has AEDC got a published list of what psf's they use?
Their 'statement' is rather threatening about pmf's that are assigned to systems they "control" but without a comprehensive list how can a new pmf know whether they're entering an AEDC system, and what's to stop the AEDC claiming they were supporting any faction in any system at any time to suit their own ends?

I’m not attacking Alliance - just you because of your bullying ways towards PMF’s.
I’m doing exactly what you are doing in Lave but at least I’m successful at it.

It can stop if you want - Mangal and Shi know where to find me and I’ve also explained why I’m doing this

AEDC has been playing the BGS in the Old Worlds since day one, since before LRN was a faction in the game. Lave was and Leesti is green because Alliance pilots made it so.

I don't see how lave radio the podcast or LaveCon has anything to do with LRN the faction, and the two were entirely separate until listeners of the show decided to push the faction, a PMF in a high-traffic and high-contested area, some time last year. It is LRN and LRN BGS activity that is new here, not AEDC/Alliance BGS activity.

It is clear we don't agree on how the treaty went, though obviously it is the winners in a conflict that dictate terms, not losers. As LRN was crushed in Lave 1 war last summer, you weren't really in a position to negotiate terms.

I’m not attacking Alliance - just you because of your bullying ways towards PMF’s.
I’m doing exactly what you are doing in Lave but at least I’m successful at it.

It can stop if you want - Mangal and Shi know where to find me and I’ve also explained why I’m doing this

Stop??? Guys, we're having way too much fun! Aren't you excited to be part of this epic conflict?

With regards to our "bullying ways towards PMFs", see below:

https://aedcnews.wordpress.com/2018/07/21/official-statement/

Last edited:
Stop??? Guys, we're having way too much fun!

With regards to our "bullying ways towards PMFs", see below:

https://aedcnews.wordpress.com/2018/07/21/official-statement/

That's the statement I referred to - where's the list of who you support?
I have a group of noob friends wanting to set up a new PMF and I don't want you treating them the way I've watched you treat LRN - how can they be sure to avoid your PSFs if you have no published list?

I have a group of noob friends wanting to set up a new PMF and I don't want you treating them the way I've watched you treat LRN - how can they be sure to avoid your PSFs if you have no published list?

According to AEDC, a PSF can be any faction in game that has not been registered by a player. That means AEDC will literally stake a claim on any faction that is Alliance, regardless of if it causes conflicts with genuine players wanting to make a BGS career.

All for another green dot on a map.

If they enter into Alliance territory, as an Alliance faction, we will gladly help them to expand.

If they enter into Alliance territory, as an Alliance faction, we will gladly help them to expand.
They don't want "help to expand" they want to play the game themselves.
So they need to know which systems are "yours" so they can choose one away from interference, which is what I've advised.
You can't say:
Player minor factions that are inserted into the game into AEDC player supported factions systems are contacted where possible to understand their intentions, and whether a relationship can be worked out. However, attempts to take the system from the AEDC supported faction should be expected to be resisted.
because:
  1. Player factions have no way of choosing to avoid systems that AEDC claim to be theirs.
  2. You can't expand from a system without taking the system away from AEDC first.
  3. There is no way to be sure that any AEDC claim of a faction being supported is truthful.
So, without a comprehensive and public list, your stance is untenable.

This is wierd:
The AEDC isn't even a Faction, iether in game or out. It's just a bunch of players that have decided to run the game from inside and watch out if you get in the way.
So far all I've heard is how much fun you're all having and if we don't like it we can always go do something else. Isn't that what Harry Potter says too?
Like it or not your actions impact on our game. Sometimes in ways that are detrimental. It isn't fun to correct your actions. But it is neccessary if we wish to continue to play the game. So if you aren't actually Harry Potter clones and are in fact real people who care as much about the game as having fun maybe you'll start consenting to being reasonable.

Carry on yawning because while you're sleeping the numbers are growing...

Top Bottom