[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

I joined AEDC last week and I have to say that it was the right choice. I mostly play in open but alone. Doing missions, getting your Ranks up is fun enough but doing that with a purpose is way more funny.

Trade.jpg

Greetings and salutations Cmdrs, I am Cmdr Tiger-Rayne. I have many flight hours in Combat, trade, exploration. Elite in Trade, Elite in Exploration. I am for the most part a trader with some flight-combat (PVE). I have well over 48 ships, majority fully engineered. No FC yet.

I was once the leader of the now disfunct Squadron called Far Bound Initiative that is tied to Far Bound Enterprises (Faction) in the Pand system.

I've trained well over 300+ Cmdrs in various operations, from simple flight instructions, Material gathering, and the BGS.

I have been in hyper-sleep for a little over a year, I am looking to start flying again.

I'm open to the idea of enrollment into a Squadron.

07, Cmdrs.

I was just going through the planning applications that we keep in a filing cabinet in the basement toilet stall with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the leopard".
Just watch your step because the lights are out (and so are the stairs).

Love these guys:

alliancegroups_05_2018_v3.png

Greetings and salutations Cmdrs, I am Cmdr Tiger-Rayne. I have many flight hours in Combat, trade, exploration. Elite in Trade, Elite in Exploration. I am for the most part a trader with some flight-combat (PVE). I have well over 48 ships, majority fully engineered. No FC yet.

I was once the leader of the now disfunct Squadron called Far Bound Initiative that is tied to Far Bound Enterprises (Faction) in the Pand system.

I've trained well over 300+ Cmdrs in various operations, from simple flight instructions, Material gathering, and the BGS.

I have been in hyper-sleep for a little over a year, I am looking to start flying again.

I'm open to the idea of enrollment into a Squadron.

07, Cmdrs.
If you are au fait with BGS then visit Sacra Oculus, where you will learn more.

I joined the AEDC in June this year, having enjoyed being in an Indie squadron since March. Definitely the right choice, as the squadron members are engaging, helpful and fun. A lot of experienced diplomats to show you how to improve your piloting, regardless of your focus. I tend to play open, throw in the occasional PP support to the Alliance Office of Statistics, which kinda binds up Alliance-related efforts, thought that's just my decision. You needn't go PP if you don't want to, and there's definitely no pressure within the AEDC to do so. I tend to prefer trade and courier missions, in combination with CZ operations and kill missions/Alliance enforcement, sprinkled with a little exploration here and there. Definitely works for me
1639478421756.png

As the new year begins and we enter 3308 with optimism, we celebrate our final MVP of 2021 - yes we do have such awards in the AEDC.

Join AEDC today, come and win some medals.

I've been playing Elite Dangerous off and on for several years now, and really found a home with AEDC. It has been fun working together supporting the Alliance.

I recently joined AEDC and its been a lot of fun working with the team to turn the galaxy green. Everyone has been super nice and helpful and I look forward to the daily chatter in discord. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom