Elite ..Emotions

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You were the one speaking of actors mate.

Believing or not in something is different from saying everything is :poop:. That's where you went extreme ;)
I've never said she's a bad person... when I watch Youtube streamers I expect some acting to make the shows more interesting and this is what I see here 🤷‍♂️
I would not call regular business --> :poop:

Last edited:
Hi forums!

Ah, it makes me happy that people have enjoyed the video, and thank you to those who have reached out and said kind things about it. I loved visiting Earth, and Voyager was really cool too!

Also thanks to mods and CMDR Moozipan for helping clean up the place.

It's kinda deflating that I feel I need to say this, but it's important to say; I'm a real human being. Not a responseless bunch of pixels, not a piece of meat. Someone with a real life behind the screen... and I just ask that you always remember that the person behind the username is just that, a person. It's okay to not like what someone is doing or disagree with something, but you can do that abd still remain respectful, just as you can also like something while remaining respectful of personal boundaries too.

I just love this game, loved doing this, and wanted to share it. So thank you everyone for making the removed comments the minority and a special thanks to those who mentioned FAOFF cause I'm pretty proud of how much I've improved!!

Fly safe CMDRs
o7

Thankfully I seem to have missed the, now deleted, personal comments. I just wanted to ‘rep’ you for such a considered and well toned response. A calm voice carries much farther.

Hi forums!

Ah, it makes me happy that people have enjoyed the video, and thank you to those who have reached out and said kind things about it. I loved visiting Earth, and Voyager was really cool too!

Also thanks to mods and CMDR Moozipan for helping clean up the place.

It's kinda deflating that I feel I need to say this, but it's important to say; I'm a real human being. Not a responseless bunch of pixels, not a piece of meat. Someone with a real life behind the screen... and I just ask that you always remember that the person behind the username is just that, a person. It's okay to not like what someone is doing or disagree with something, but you can do that abd still remain respectful, just as you can also like something while remaining respectful of personal boundaries too.

I just love this game, loved doing this, and wanted to share it. So thank you everyone for making the removed comments the minority and a special thanks to those who mentioned FAOFF cause I'm pretty proud of how much I've improved!!

Fly safe CMDRs
o7
It was a fun video and I've been enjoying watching others you've made. :) If you don't mind me saying, it's a tremendous pleasure to watch a a gamer playing a game for the fun - which is the whole point, in my opinion. I've enjoyed a few of your videos now and hope to see you out in the Big Black someday. :)
Cheers!

You've just gained another subscriber. This place has been doom and gloom for a while (with good reason I'd add), so to see someone enjoying the game so much is great and if anything pulls me back into the game.
Make it 2 new subscribers. Your enthusiasm is really contagious Helloitskolo, and that's just what this place needs right now.
Afterall that's why we all play Elite, isn't it? That jaw dropping sense of wonder that makes you feel like you were 5 years old again.
I still remember my first visit to Sol.... Feels like yesterday....:D

Last edited:
Me too, I actually said: "Woman driver!", then remembered that I did exactly the same thing myself a few weeks back, tho I got stuck between the beluga and the letterbox, then the station blew both of us up! 😂
Thank Christ I didn't do it during a live stream, the forum undead would have had a field day! 😃

Or maybe, just maybe, she was actually happy playing ED! C'mon, it's not that hard a stretch! 😃
I'm happy playing ED too, so I'm not saying she was not. "Tear drops" for the Sol system permit for me is too much, those things don't reach me.
But I agree, everything is possible. Even if it's not, it's ok for other people to be emotionally involved.

I'm happy playing ED too, so I'm not saying she was not. "Tear drops" for the Sol system permit for me is too much, those things don't reach me.
But I agree, everything is possible. Even if it's not, it's ok for other people to be emotionally involved.
So you start off with a generalizing, undermining and simply insulting comment that adds nothing to the thread except uninformed ramblings about the state of Youtube and ranting about your own discontent with the game. And after several days of opposing comments you backpedal enough that you allow other people to enjoy the game in their own way. It may be hard to recognize your mistakes, but if you really really really can't do it, maybe it's best to just .. stop

Enjoying games... What a concept!
♥ Aveldina
Ah - but space exploration is a serious business.
It must be pursued grimly, with the knowledge of the terrors and dangers that face us out there.
The only valid approach to such a challenging and selfless occupation is the stolid, stentorian tones of the truly joyless, utterly professional, and absolutely dedicated.
OR, on the other hand, you can land on a Venus-like Hell planet filled with cracked rock, sharp hills and a deadly atmosphere and go "WOOHOO! DUNE BUGGY!"
Hehehehe ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom