Release Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

Argh... can't login in to frontier developments... via steam or directly on frontier. same issue as page 49 "Nilt".
Your app looks so awesome...
I'm having the exact same problem. I go to put my login credentials in, do the little captcha verification thing, and then it takes me right back to the login. I've tried the signing in with epic option, as well as the frontier login. And I don't know if it's related or not, but the companion app never updates any of my info like where I'm at or my plot route itinerary.

Maurits Good sir.
I have still not been able to get the Hue Effects to work. I was digging again today and got this log file. Any ideas?

Attachments

• log.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 94
I've been using this app with the Logitech ARX on a separate tablet for a couple of years now and it doesn't disappoint. I just wanted to share a experience I just went through in case any of you have the same problem. Just this week my gaming computer had a catastrophic failure after a couple failed window's updates. I ended up reloading windows and then the fun began. But to this discussion I lost the ability to see this program on the ARX app on my tablet. I remembered the Logitech software had just updated prior to my computer crashing. The Logitech software would not allow the eliteg19s to piggyback to the ARX app. I couldn't find any setting in GHUB. I ended up going to Logitech software support and downloading a earlier version from 2018. Now it works! Unsure what's going to happen when I upgrade Logitech GHUB back to the latest version.

MagicMau you are scaring us.Where are you?
Sorry about that, didn't mean to get you scared! Happy New Year :) It's been a hectic few months lately, so I haven't had much time to work on the app. But good news, I think I have solved the authentication issue. Well, almost, the fix also meant I had to redo a part of the Spotify interface, which of course broke some other things...

But, it's starting to look good. I should have an update out soon, apologies for the delay!

I've been using this app with the Logitech ARX on a separate tablet for a couple of years now and it doesn't disappoint. I just wanted to share a experience I just went through in case any of you have the same problem. Just this week my gaming computer had a catastrophic failure after a couple failed window's updates. I ended up reloading windows and then the fun began. But to this discussion I lost the ability to see this program on the ARX app on my tablet. I remembered the Logitech software had just updated prior to my computer crashing. The Logitech software would not allow the eliteg19s to piggyback to the ARX app. I couldn't find any setting in GHUB. I ended up going to Logitech software support and downloading a earlier version from 2018. Now it works! Unsure what's going to happen when I upgrade Logitech GHUB back to the latest version.

Yeah, the GHUB doesn't support the LCD screens anymore it seems, but you can install it side by side with the old LGS software and that should work!

Sorry about that, didn't mean to get you scared! Happy New Year :) It's been a hectic few months lately, so I haven't had much time to work on the app. But good news, I think I have solved the authentication issue. Well, almost, the fix also meant I had to redo a part of the Spotify interface, which of course broke some other things...

But, it's starting to look good. I should have an update out soon, apologies for the delay!
Few that is good news!

I have an interesting question/query/request..

I'm currently using OVR Toolkit to overlay the G19S window while I'm playing in VR, but I'd love to know if there's any way to display (perhaps in a bar under the time/volume/date, like in this mockup) that can display which M1-M4 tab I currently have active.

I get that I'd need to tinker with the config files to rename the buttons from M1, M2, etc, but I wonder how much effort would be required to display this information..? I currently suffer through overlaying the G Software window which is a huge PITA

Tbh, I think I'd also love it if I could "roll up" the window like this, so I could tuck it away somewhere easily visible at all times within my eye line, but not so big that it blocks my vision of the cockpit, but I feel like this might be asking too much :)

Using Logitech GHUB version 2020.12.6465 so a very recent version. ARX Control on the phone is working for me.
In GHUB (running version 2020.12.6465) I went to Settings (the gear icon on the first screen). Arx Control then ticked these options under connection
1609959793611.png

Appears to be working fine - Logitech have hidden a lot settings in GHub compared to the older software making them a lot harder to find

I'm having an issue configuring a full sized window from the New Window In Size command.. I've set it to "Maximize No Title bar" on my right hand display, it seems to be shifting it left very slightly (I'm assuming 10 pixels) so it is across the border onto my middle/primary display.. I say 10px because when I go into the options.json the X coords are listed as 1910, not 1920.. If I adust this to 1920 and save it, when I relauch it's 1910 again..?

There's no Y coord, so I am guessing the 1910 might be an auto generated value from the fullscreen status of true, but I dont get why it'sNOT fullscreen, or at least not centered.

I'm having an issue configuring a full sized window from the New Window In Size command.. I've set it to "Maximize No Title bar" on my right hand display, it seems to be shifting it left very slightly (I'm assuming 10 pixels) so it is across the border onto my middle/primary display.. I say 10px because when I go into the options.json the X coords are listed as 1910, not 1920.. If I adust this to 1920 and save it, when I relauch it's 1910 again..?

There's no Y coord, so I am guessing the 1910 might be an auto generated value from the fullscreen status of true, but I dont get why it'sNOT fullscreen, or at least not centered.
Somewhere about it was written, unfortunately it cannot be fixed. The program was not originally intended for a PC

So any news?

Top Bottom