Release Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

what is my mistake? i installed the app(wow great work). I run ontopreplica and in the cloned window i see the app. but when i swich to ED all i See is the game. No over lay? !

Just released a new version. Only a small update to make sure that the 2.1 beta logs can be read correctly as well. Also, when converting screenshots to jpg, the meta data is no longer updated to show 3302 as the year. However, the current location will still be stored in the metadata of the picture.

While I'm here, let me ask you for your ideas. With 2.1 beta there is air traffic control built into the game when you approach a base or station. Very awesome, and I think the space traffic control in my app co-exists nicely with this new feature. What do you think, should I change anything to make it even more seamless? Let me know!

Just released a new version. Only a small update to make sure that the 2.1 beta logs can be read correctly as well. Also, when converting screenshots to jpg, the meta data is no longer updated to show 3302 as the year. However, the current location will still be stored in the metadata of the picture.

While I'm here, let me ask you for your ideas. With 2.1 beta there is air traffic control built into the game when you approach a base or station. Very awesome, and I think the space traffic control in my app co-exists nicely with this new feature. What do you think, should I change anything to make it even more seamless? Let me know!

I was just thinking about this and I think yours are awesome, they don't really relate to the game messages away from the base so it fits perfect....
Maybe make more air chatter as you get closer to the base have to repeat what was said from Squawk Bleed over.

I would like a deep space option to REPLY to distant people asking hello, or need help by using my own auto-reply that fuel rats have been called, or sends a hi back so they aren't losing their mind from loneliness. Add a bit of interaction and can use the call letters on the plays ship. I realize it would have to be auto-response since you are not really using VA

I was thinking of getting a new Logitech keyboard and this ARX support might just have swung me in the direction of the G910 Orion.
Thank you so much for taking the time to create.

I was thinking of getting a new Logitech keyboard and this ARX support might just have swung me in the direction of the G910 Orion.
Thank you so much for taking the time to create.

Now see, I hadn't read up on the G910 and now I like it better than the G19s for the most part (I don't like the program buttons across the top like that)

Question:
Let's say I get the G910...
I use my mobile to run your companion app using ARX
Does the sound then come from the mobile or from the pc (I use my headphones 80% of the time)?

The sound will still come from the app itself, so from your PC. Arx can be used as the display, so feel free to use your headphones :)

And now it is live!!!

(and yes, fuzzy, cuz my mobile is being used there so had to use my webcam)

RBnMaR6.jpg

Last edited:
I am getting a regular crash every hour or so... now NOT in game at the moment, just as my background... but thought you might like to know... no report on it... I'll see if I can get something....

Hi Foxpur,

The keyboard looks awesome :) Congratulations!
Crashes shouldn't happen, so let's try to fix it. There might be a log file in the same folder as the options.json file. If not, you could help me out by editing the options and enabling the log. If it crashes again, please send me the log (magicmau [at] gmail [dot] com) and I'll go bughunting!

Hi Foxpur,

The keyboard looks awesome :) Congratulations!
Crashes shouldn't happen, so let's try to fix it. There might be a log file in the same folder as the options.json file. If not, you could help me out by editing the options and enabling the log. If it crashes again, please send me the log (magicmau [at] gmail [dot] com) and I'll go bughunting!

No log there, so true now set for the log... when it crashes next I'll send it to you... been mostly good today... still, more than 1 crash a day.....

bump, any news ? update ?

also I want to know if the distress call i hear time to time is simulated or not ? quite disturbing to not know if it's a true call or not and how to respond if it's a player requiring help

bump, any news ? update ?

also I want to know if the distress call i hear time to time is simulated or not ? quite disturbing to not know if it's a true call or not and how to respond if it's a player requiring help

It's simulated

I just pushed out a new update, which includes some additional features. I have also tried to add in some additional checks for extra stability, let me know if you run into any additional issues.

VoiceAttack, definitely! I have been using that combination myself with great success. You can find the plugin to control the app from within VoiceAttack and an example VoiceAttack profile here: http://apps.magicmau.nl/EliteG19s-v2/dependencies/VoiceAttack-EliteG19s.zip.

You can probably integrate it into the EDDI profile as well, however, I'm neither an expert in authoring VoiceAttack profiles nor do I use EDDI, so I'm afraid I can't really help you there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom