Release Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

Yes, a helpful developer of another app shared an example on the changes Frontier has implemented. So I am now translating that to the G19 app. I hoped to have it available sooner, but unfortunately other real life stuff has limited the amount of development time I have had the past few weeks... :-S

Thank you. Real life comes first always.

Cheers.

Yes, a helpful developer of another app shared an example on the changes Frontier has implemented. So I am now translating that to the G19 app. I hoped to have it available sooner, but unfortunately other real life stuff has limited the amount of development time I have had the past few weeks... :-S

Love the app. Take your time.

Thank you! :)

Hello, wonderful app. Is there any chance this could be used with the Razer Deathstalkers LCD?
It's a really pretty keyboard, but unfortunately Razer doesn't make it easy to program their stuff. I see some information on Github, but I'm not sure if it's enough for me to make it work. I'll check it out, and if someone from Razer sees this, maybe they can send me one of their keyboards ;)

Just a head's up: I messed up my local copy of the EDDB database (which I use in the app to set things up for Space Traffic Control), so please bear with me while I fix things. Might take a day or two though. In the meantime, supercruise might be a bit more quiet than you're accustomed to!

Just a head's up: I messed up my local copy of the EDDB database (which I use in the app to set things up for Space Traffic Control), so please bear with me while I fix things. Might take a day or two though. In the meantime, supercruise might be a bit more quiet than you're accustomed to!

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the release.

3.3.1 released

I have released version 3.3.1 of the G19s app. It should ask to update automatically, or you can download it here.

Biggest change is how the app connects to the Frontier API. First time you start it, it will show you Frontier's login page and ask for your consent to share your commander's data. After that, it should work without bothering you and upload the data to EDDN/EDDB/EDSM.

Other change is that the app now uses EDSM's API to retrieve current data on prices, planetary bodies and stations. Hopefully you will not notice a change, but if you do, please let me know!

VoiceAttack and hotkey commands have been added to skip backward and forward in a music track.

And finally, the GPS screen is now also available on your Arx app on your tablet/phone. And I have added voice guidance when you set a waypoint in the GPS screen. That should make it easier to navigate, especially in VR.

For future releases I have two major things in mind: a more VR friendly version that overlays in your headset when playing in VR, as well as an overhaul of the Arx app. If you have other suggestions (especially if I can fit them in between these big things), just let me know. Of course, also if you find bugs ;)

Excellent, thank you very much!

I have a question for you - would it be possible with the G19 to program one of the G keys to change everything in the ship to combat mode? Change the hud to combat, extend hardpoints, change to A primary mode etc? I don't want it done for me but a simple yes or no would be great.

Thanks again for the app.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 latest version with updates.I am not saying that it's your fault!It the over-protection of Kis 2019.But it doesn't give me an option to exclude all those files(at least 20) which are in appdata\programs\g19s\ .I have to disable Kaspersky before running elite g19s applet

I do trust it to download but i am unable to run it because Kis 2019 deletes everything

I have submitted it to Kaspersky's Virus Desk for analysis. It now mentions that it's an unknown file and thus probably unsafe. Oh well, hopefully they can clear it soon!

I do trust it to download but i am unable to run it because Kis 2019 deletes everything

Disable it for the install and then add it as an exception for scans. I use MS Defender and am happy with it. Use to use Avast but it became bloatware.

Last edited:
Disable it for the install and then add it as an exception for scans. I use MS Defender and am happy with it. Use to use Avast but it became bloatware.

Thank you my friend but it immediately deletes it and doesn't allow you to do anything also deletes all the files in the g-19s folder and the folder.Only way is to temporarily disable kaspersky while playing and enable it later.It detects that almost all files in the g-19s directory are dangerous!

Thank you my friend but it immediately deletes it and doesn't allow you to do anything also deletes all the files in the g-19s folder and the folder.Only way is to temporarily disable kaspersky while playing and enable it later.It detects that almost all files in the g-19s directory are dangerous!

I can't give you step by step instruction as I've never used your AV however it should have a way to excluded the directory & files from its scan. Perhaps someone that uses your AV can help more. Sorry.

I have a question for you - would it be possible with the G19 to program one of the G keys to change everything in the ship to combat mode? Change the hud to combat, extend hardpoints, change to A primary mode etc? I don't want it done for me but a simple yes or no would be great.

I tried to program a G-key yesterday using the LGS app, but it seems they are not picked up when the G19s app is running. So, for the next version I'm going to try and add this functionality into the app, shouldn't be too hard I hope :)

I tried to program a G-key yesterday using the LGS app, but it seems they are not picked up when the G19s app is running. So, for the next version I'm going to try and add this functionality into the app, shouldn't be too hard I hope :)

Thank you however you don't have to do this. I'll play around some more with the programming the keyboard.

Top Bottom