Empire not intended to be the galactic "bad guys?"

So let's assume the Thargoids will defeat and conquer the Federation, and then the independent powers and Alliance after that.

What makes you think they'll just stop there? To them you're just another faction of sol.. ehh humans.

Not just humans. Imperial Humans. :p The Thargoids know the difference. We all know the Federation is already deploying diplomats begging for peace with our Thargoid allies.

That's obvious. It's because they run with their tails between their legs at basking speed. Why else are all their ships designed for speed. ;)

Because no Imperial citizen wants to be near ugly Federation vessels, that's why we want to leave your presence ASAP! :D We have style and urm.....baskerablity (I just made that word up) to go with that speed. Our eyes are offended by those flying boxes like the FAS. Where's the style? The curves? The grace? MIA. :D

Nice try but that's certainly not the case in the lore :p

The Empire is altering the deal-I mean, lore. The Alliance should pray its not altered further. :D

The Empire can't be the bad guys! They are always so polite, so nice, so welcoming!

I am always glad to be seen, nice to be returning etc etc. Ground crews are usually informed and prepped for my arrival!

In some stations, they are even HONOURED to have me come visit. How bad can they be??

:D

The Empire can't be the bad guys! They are always so polite, so nice, so welcoming!

I am always glad to be seen, nice to be returning etc etc. Ground crews are usually informed and prepped for my arrival!

In some stations, they are even HONOURED to have me come visit. How bad can they be??

:D

Indeed. Federal Flight Control could learn a thing or two about manners from the Empire, that's for sure.

Greetings:
One thing is clear, everyone is afraid of the Federation, and try to divide them. T
The Empire already has enough to control the slaves and decide who is if Emperor (it seems that there is a usurper).

The alliance is like the rich join together to criticize others and continually earn credits regardless of the hands of slaves who generate them.
Original

Saludos: Una cosa esta clara, todos tienen miedo de la Federacion, y procuran dividirlos.
El imperio ya tiene bastante con controlar a los esclavos y decidir quien es si Emperador (parece que hay una usurpadora).
La alianza son como los ricos se unen entre ellos para criticar a los otros y ganan continuamente creditos sin importar las manos de esclavos que los generan

Top Bottom