Parks Enchanted Lake

Inside the shop
w7PY3R.jpg

YfcQC1.jpg

IMMf8l.jpg

Moving down the street to the Hidden Theater Magic show. Here is what the building looked like straight from the download from the workshop.
YveEIm.jpg

Behind the building front, I put a bunch of hotel blocks to 'lure' guests into this building.
JtFM8V.jpg

0Vld3N.jpg

Inside the lobby
1QZHHP.jpg

While the theater is not 'hidden' I wanted the hallway to enter the seating area to feel like a dark alley of sorts. The bathroom in the far back is the same one that can be accessed from the street through a different door.
8ysQaT.jpg

Next on this street is Blackstone's Ice Cream. My buddy wanted it more with a magic theme being along side the Magic Theater, in a soda shop theme. He wanted it smaller with limited inside seating, but I went bigger and made it more a 50's theme. I will add some more magic art work as he envisioned later on.
First I started with this blueprint from the workshop.
BELVu3.jpg

Placed in its planned location and removed all the theme names and cleaned up to be more of a ice cream shop instead of a rib shack.
DrLB8t.jpg

added some pathing around to the back
5qlJYv.jpg

Some more new theming added
5V4Q1H.jpg

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Out front of the ice cream shop
9w7Hpq.jpg

uyIWzG.jpg

Interior. I changed up some of the signs, else its pretty much like it was on the workshop. none of the tables are usable in the game...just for looks.
3aJcrn.jpg

A path leads around the outer edge of the outside dining area...
aqOLX6.jpg

fUhmlR.jpg

Where there is a walk up service hot dog and snack counter
BmMLhJ.jpg

hWdIKu.jpg

Top Bottom