Parks Enchanted Lake

Inside
U6MZC7.jpg

Awwbbi.jpg

There is also an entrance on the opposite side from the plaza.
ThaFQ9.jpg

Here are a few night shots from the Enchanted walkway (around the lake) that leads up to the Merlin Plaza.
Enchanted Way
XbGj0k.jpg

The carrousel
uN51sD.jpg

ll72nK.jpg

DF6QAo.jpg

I abso-bloody-lutely LOVE that. The lighting is perfect. The colours are beautiful while still looking spooky. Cracking job mate. 😁 👍

Last edited:
Here is my buddies drawing from this part of the park. You can see how its more of a warehouse type building with a faux front, which it what I tried to emulate.
bYBffT.jpg

Lets do a walkthrough of the castle attraction now.
Starting with the outside again.
8afGsp.jpg

Crossing the moat bridge and entering the main castle entrance hall.
TMZX4i.jpg

The main Entrance hall
Walls move, painting spin, gargoyles move, armor walks, etc. Quite a lot is going on here.
xvvbm3.jpg

yep - hidden passages!

As you enter the passage the castle transforms more into a fun house type attraction and loses much of the castle feel (for a while anyway).
The sterile hallway enters the hall of mirrors. The game and workshop doesn't have a very viable selection of mirror surfaces, so this hall of mirrors is more a hall of glass, but it was the best I could do.
wXB1jS.jpg

I painstakingly added paths and blocker ribbons all throughout these glass walls to get guests to walk through this room without going through scenery.
xrzPxu.jpg

T0BrnG.jpg

I actually copied the main wall set from the workshop and totally manipulated it to my needs. Took forever.

and - I will post the park in its current state on the workshop so it can be explored. The hedge maze at the end of this attraction was even more fun to manipulate to get guests to walk through it different ways. Working on another 'walk through' attraction right now, next door to the castle.

As you leave the mirror room, you walk through a series of rotating tubes.
jy9VtH.jpg

ZwSdBW.jpg

Once you leave the entrance hall of this attraction and enter the mirror room, I did change the look and feel of the walkthrough to be more of a creepy, dreamlike, weird funhouse atmosphere for most of the rest of the attraction.
Z8u0T8.jpg

TODHX4.jpg

The eye at the end of the last tunnel open to reveal a creepy clown/circus room
w3ta8V.jpg

the ooze in the doorway lifts so you can continue on.
qu72Bg.jpg

PrWRqA.jpg

Top Bottom