Parks Enchanted Lake

and a couple more dusk shots
8LEb0U.jpg

XIj9e5.jpg

Lets move into the next area of the park. This will have 3 distinctive themed areas.

Yellow -
Magic Gardens. Here is the description from my buddy that designed this park.
This walk-through garden will charm adults and children with tiny faeries and gnomes in small homes throughout its rolling hills. Real trees and flowers abound, as well as giant colorful singing faux flowers, giant butterflies, etc. “Hobbit-style” houses are found in one area, while elf and fairy homes made from logs, gourds and other natural elements populate another. Fog rolls through one area of the gardens. The attraction also includes a beautiful waterfall and babbling brook. Animatronics and digital video effects bring the inhabitants of Enchanted Gardens to life. As guests are about to exit the gardens, a cast member invites them to enjoy peppermint tea and butter cookies at a small garden dining area.
While I will veer away from this a bit, I think the final results will have the feel and look of my fiend's vision.

Blue -
Fire Fighter Rescue Mission
Guest “fire fighters” climb aboard an antique fire truck fitted with individual water nozzles and are called on to extinguish several small fires in Elf Village and save the day!
Again, I will have to veer a bit and this will also be a faux ride in the game.

Red -
Drive the USA
Children can drive miniature cars through beautiful landscaping and famous US landmarks in reproduced in miniature, such as the Statue of Liberty, Mt. Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, Hollywood, New York, Chicago and even a miniature Enchanted Lake.
I will build this as close as I can with pieces I can grab from the game and workshop.

7eetxf.jpg

Here is some insight as to how I build these lands. Basic paths, then a throw-up of scenery items I find on the workshop. I just randomly place them in the area and then start moving and placing them around as the vision comes to life in my head.
ipqSOu.jpg

And....here it is completed.
The white boxes are shops and eateries.
The yellow and green circles are flat rides.
The blue circle is a family coaster.
The red lines are the pathways.
iaULIu.jpg

and without all the lines
8K49CH.jpg

Entrance from the main Enchanted Way path (that goes around the lake.
atsMzC.jpg

Entrance near the exit of the hedge maze.
zEtaqW.jpg

Before getting to the true magic gardens, you meander through some forested paths first.
XihqW5.jpg

So, looking at the gnome house...the wall and trees behind it really serve as a block to the Fire-Rescue ride that is right behind it. I had to get creative to block the sight line well enough to not take away from the immersive experience of the guests. Yes the taller buildings around the fire ride still peek out way at the top, but other than that the blockade worked pretty well.
IJUuHM.jpg

A little bridge and some schrooms.
UVeVe9.jpg

A bit further down the path is a wishing tree.
uTqPIP.jpg

More schrooms as you make your way around the bend.
wXR17P.jpg

in the middle of this land there is a cluster of small shops where gifts, food, and drink can be found.
dZ5W0P.jpg

jUGHq8.jpg

More gnomes (in a photo spot) as you go further down the path.
ooj30U.jpg

at the food shops there is a nice flower garden eating area.
MoZKCH.jpg

6cw3fd.jpg

MD7Fhv.jpg

Top Bottom