ENCLOSURES

So I was just wondering, for the larger carnivores like the tyrannosaurs, spinosaurus etc do you reckon there needs to be a massive amount of space or would the pre made enclosure shown in the demo be enough? I think the idea of having these massive expanses of space for carnivores would be really cool, however if they do need to be huge wouldnt it make it hard for guests to see them as the viewing vent only has a certain amount of distance?

I think for single carnivores the paddocks don't need to be as big as the herbivore paddock shown in the demo.
The one they made for the Ceratosaurus will probably be close to what size is required.

This is where the issue of space and space management will come into play. The size of enclosures and how many Dinosaurs you can put in them, if you can. I am sure Carnivores will need to be in their own paddocks. So that might limit how many Carnivores you can have.

This is where the issue of space and space management will come into play. The size of enclosures and how many Dinosaurs you can put in them, if you can. I am sure Carnivores will need to be in their own paddocks. So that might limit how many Carnivores you can have.

As you can see in one Video a youtube did on the gameplay, Carnivores do fight in a similiar fashion to JPOG. If you want I can attach a link :)

I think if the Carnivores fight to often it will put them nder pressure just like in JPOG.

We did have two carnivors together in the trailer, who knows how well they will get along though.

As you can see in one Video a youtube did on the gameplay, Carnivores do fight in a similiar fashion to JPOG. If you want I can attach a link :)

I think if the Carnivores fight to often it will put them nder pressure just like in JPOG.

Yeah if you have a video of the game I will watch it. :)

You could also change the aggression of Carnivores I believe so maybe that will make it more possible that they will share an enclosure with another one.

Last edited:
How many Metriacanthosarus's would everyone put in an enclosure? I was thinking 2 would probably get on. I saw on a video a Deinonychus in the same enclosure with them.

Top Bottom