News End of the Special Day programme

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello commanders,

We’ve been delighted over the course of the Special Day programme to make a Commander’s day all that more special. However, as of today, we will be ending the Special Day programme.

We've come a long way since the first Special Day and in that time we've seen the arrival of players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As the system currently stands, we're only able to reward players on PC and Mac with Special Day rewards and it is part of the reason why we now close the Special Day system.

However, if you have an existing Special Day code, you will be able to use it until 10 June 2018 at 11:59 PM (BST).

While the Special Day programme ends today, it doesn't mean an end of rewarding players for their enthusiasm and passion. We just want to ensure that all of our players, across every platform, are treated equally and part of that involves revising how we currently reward players.

We will still continue to provide opportunities that give back to our players in the form of our forum and social media contests, and our livestream giveaways, and we will ensure that everyone has the chance to take part in those endeavours.

In the future, we will do our best to let you know if we have pending changes to our rewards systems! Thank you for understanding.

M0JEPua.png

Arny sad. :( Arny liked special days. :S Arny blow stuff up!
cool.gif
Arny happy again!
nodding.gif

Last edited:
Bad news. Hope a new programme will be available soon. :( I forward to the french community.

Last edited:

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
That's OK. I think I only got my gift code once, but I tbh I have completely forgotten about the whole thing since then :D

After over 3 years of playing, never once received a code....
I feel offended.

Same, then again I did unsubscribe from their mailing list due to frequent near daily spam offering me deals on ship skins and or telling me what was the new crap in store.

Top Bottom