End User Licence Agreement & Terms of Use (known as EULA) and the Frontier Developments Code of Conduct

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Good evening, commanders o7. I had some disagreements with the support service. As practice has shown, it takes at least 7 days to wait for an answer from them. Therefore, I am asking for help from the community. Tell me please if there is a clause in your language versions of the EULA saying that, "Trading in the real world is unacceptable and is considered a clear violation of the License Agreement and the Terms of Use of Elite Dangerous for the End User and the Code of Conduct of Frontier Developments." Or at least something directly warning that buying game currency for real money is prohibited. I didn't find such a clause in the Russian and English versions. There is point 3 (b) where it is mentioned that it is forbidden to use the game for "exploit for profit or gain". This clause explicitly prohibits the sale of in-game currency for profit. I can't describe the problem in detail, since the rules of the forum forbid it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom