Engineering Broken

Confirmed here too, same issue with Professor Pailin, unable to select any options on screen, only way to leave is to exit the game

not only are engineering screens too broken to engineer anything but alll my stored modules that were g5 engineered are no longer engineered. they broke the game for the core players so that they can try to get new players. i will make sure no one touches this game or buys it till frontier completely fix everything they broke in this useless update..

Yep.

Remote engineering and also at the engineer... Gui not working right using either mouse or HOTAS. It's as if it's stuck on the first screen

Having gone back in it seems to be working now...

Edit: Partially... Experimental effects still not working

Edit 2: Was able to engineer a multi-canon to grade 5, but trying to apply a special effect failed, the gui crapped out again and had to quit to main menu to get out of the engineering screen.

Mind you... I've earned 10 ARX... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Confirmed here as well. I cannot Engineer anything without it getting stuck where you have to exit the game.

Attachments

• 20190918181331_1.jpg
    20190918181331_1.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 20190918181647_1.jpg
    20190918181647_1.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 312
not only are engineering screens too broken to engineer anything but alll my stored modules that were g5 engineered are no longer engineered. they broke the game for the core players so that they can try to get new players.

Yeah, that's a bit weird...

Some of my modules / hardpoints in storage have retained their engineering mods, while others, including the multi-canon I was just able to engineer to G5 lightweight and have transferred to storage have lost them.

Pretty disappointing really. FD should be pretty ashamed IMHO about the quality of this update. But it just seems to be business as usual, add some new stuff and break a whole load of things that weren't even touched...

I am also unable to highlight or click on Generate modifications in the engineering screen. However, this little bit of new information I have never seen before popped up. Platform:XB1X
F399DB7B-0D5A-4D13-B4A5-E7894DD0F524.png

Can't even open the engineering menu... Also, there is a way to close it without closing the game. Go to your side panel (default 4) and select engineers. Then closing the menu will close all the other menus.

You guys can go to right panel - then click on engineers and just press back. Should knock
you out without having to relog.

Last edited:
Top Bottom